Well gyn said no to the release..doesn't want to be held responsible. I called mamm center back to see if I could get a script for breast MRI. Poor lady I was sobbing as she was trying to get info. She said they couldn't but call my RE. So left a message with RE and they better frickin call me back tomorrow. Not sure if they will give me one. Called insurance and it doesn't look good on that end.
Thank you and also happywife for mentioning this to me. Would never of know. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask...well maybe BEG at this point. If they say no...not knowing their protocol I am going to ask this lady my boss and I know to do me a huge favor and talk to the dr. She's some bigshot. I'm gonna try my hardest not to wait 6 months! Thanks
ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive. Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)
DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!