July 2012 Moms
Options

Yay!!!!

We had the BEST appointment today! I haven't been able to feel little man hardly at all so far...just every once in a while. Maybe once a day...maybe twice or more if it's a really good day.

So for whatever reason, I was worried about him. Well, she put that doppler on my tummy and didn't even have to look for his heartbeat! Strong and going at 160 bpm. Yay!

She said everything is looking perfect! I'm so happy! :o

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yay!!!!

• Options
    Yay for good news! Did you happen to ask them if you have an anterior placenta? I do and the tech said that a lot of times with how the placenta is postioned you dont feel the LO as much. How I wish I could feel my little guy swimming around in there:( I just have to trust that everything is going ok!
    BabyName Tickereditbaby Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome news! I have an appointment and ultrasound on Friday (I'll be just over 21 weeks) and can't wait to see my boy. I also don't feel too much movement yet, although it has gotten more frequent in the last week. I'll be sure to ask about where my placenta is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yay!  with my last baby i freaked constantly i couldn't feel teh baby (had teh doc do extra ultrasounds to check in 7-9 months...) i was just paranoid.  she was just perfect.  it is hard not to worry, isn't it!?!
    Read about my journey through mommyhood -book on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/nomomjeans imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCrystalnorris:
    Yay for good news! Did you happen to ask them if you have an anterior placenta? I do and the tech said that a lot of times with how the placenta is postioned you dont feel the LO as much. How I wish I could feel my little guy swimming around in there:( I just have to trust that everything is going ok!

Yes. That's exactly what I have. They told us that at the last appointment when they did our anatomy scan. She said that's a big reason why I can't feel a whole lot. He's already started wiggling more today...I couldn't go back to sleep this morning when I hit snooze because of his movements :o

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"