Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Just wanted to share

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Just wanted to share

• Options
    I love it I will have to order one to
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Jacob was 3 months old MOM to a SIDS ANGEL
  • Options
    That's my girl Casey!!!  Love her work!!  Just as an aside, if anyone has their baby's footprints, she has started making pebbles with them.  www.treasurebeans.com takes you to her etsy site. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLuckEinLuv:
    That's my girl Casey!!!  Love her work!!  Just as an aside, if anyone has their baby's footprints, she has started making pebbles with them.  www.treasurebeans.com takes you to her etsy site. 

Oh cool! I follow her on twitter. That's how I found her. I'll check her out on etsy. Thanks! 

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageKrysiaHamaty:

I ordered this today for my rear view mirror: 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9508909&l=3218effc40&id=56401190740&refsrc=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php&_rdr

Sorry not clicks. It's from my phone.

Gorgeous!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    that looks cool!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love it!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"