July 2012 Moms
Options

Labor/birth buddies

I thought I might start a new post so that hopefully people see this... Unlike a comment on the post down below. 

Another bumpie (who I presume is more active on the facebook group) started a list up and I became co-moderator on the list.  I am more than happy to add people's names and details to it. Please email me at: vive.taylor @ gmail.  com (without the spaces) to be included.

I kept meaning to make another shout out for those not originally included when everyone had reached the end of their first trimester, but I'm afraid baby brain didn't help with that. Sorry >.<

Also, to the ladies who have emailed me before who I haven't assigned buddies to... I do intend to and will do it before next Monday I promise. 

Re: Labor/birth buddies

• Options
    I responded to the post below, I wasn't apart of the original post but I wouldn't mind having a buddy. I also thought maybe it would be a good idea if possible to have FTM paired with 2+ moms....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd like to have a buddy.  I'm a FTM due July 22 with a little boy.  I lurked over here on TB until we announced to family so I wasn't part of the original list.
    image image 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent you an email. Thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

i like this idea.  i'm not on often enough to keep up with all the posts, so i think i missed most of the FB conversation, but love the idea of buddies.

i'm a second time mom, first baby girl is 22 months.

Read about my journey through mommyhood -book on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/nomomjeans imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"