January 2012 Moms
Options

Shots!!

No, not the kind you think we all need ;)

Anyone have experience giving LO tylenol after shots!? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shots!!

• Options
    My DS was fussy all day after his 2 month shots so we gave him tylenol every 4 hours for the rest of the day.  I think it made him feel better.  We gave him the tylenol while he was drinking a bottle and never even noticed that we sneaked it in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We used to give DD#1 tylenol BEFORE her shots that way it was already in her system and ready to go.  Usually right before we headed in for our appt.  Our Dr actually recommended we do it that way.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ds just had his first vaccines on Friday and had a slight fever afterwards. I called the dr and he told me how much to give and said to do it every 4 - 6 hrs as needed. Luckily lo's fever broken after the first dose so we didn't anymore. I used the target brand rather than the Tylenol brand because that's what I had from a mom's survival kit someone had given me.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"