November 2012 Moms
Options

Joining in!

Hi ladies! I am currently 5 wks and since I was taking OPK's I know my O date and expect my due date to be Nov. 5th (well still TBC by OB). Currently I feel ok overall, but I got the feeling I was PG about 10DPO I just was feeling a pinch in my stomach and was having trouble sleeping. I was also able to do complex math problems in my head and I could anticipate the ending of romance movies. Ok - kidding about the last two, but overall I don't really feel pregnant. I don't have my first visit until 3 weeks from now so I'm trying to be patient and wait without stressing out!

Re: Joining in!

• Options
    Welcome! I can't even do math problems WITH a calculator lol!
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome!!!
    BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Welcome and Congrats!

• Options

Heh, I got a history degree. I don't do math, period. 

Congrats and welcome! 

"Oh for sh!ts sake."- my 84 year old grandma. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome, and Congrats. I have a few symptoms, but am not really feeling it yet either. Any idea when it will set in for real? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board! Ha I wish pregnancy made me able to do math problems!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome! I agree with PP I wish pregnancy could make me able to do math problems! Smile
    TTC #1 2009-2012. BFP IUI #2 Feb. 2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Haha, I hear a lot of people saying they knew they were pregnant because they had crazy symptoms so thought I'd just inject some humor into that :) Thanks for all the welcome ladies! I'm excited to be here we've been TTC for 2 years.
  • Options
    Oops and there is a typo I am 4 weeks along :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"