Late Term and Child Loss

Life sucks again

I just lost another one. At 6 weeks I started bleeding and cramping. We did an ultrasound which was hopeful (they thought I might have screwed up the dates even though I was charting) and then did some blood tests. The blood tests confirmed that my levels were down which signaled a miscarriage.

My first child died in the third trimester at 28 weeks.

I'm now doubly high risk.

Need to go to the Doc some time this week to discuss "options". I'm wondering if I'll have to do a D&C. I've heard horror stories about that. I'm scared.

I talked to my priest yesterday and he Ok'd birth control until I can deal with the possibility of this happening again. I'm going to give my body 6 months or so to deal. It's only been 4 months since I lost my first child. No problem getting pregnant. Only trouble is staying pregnant.

If someone is on the Oct 2012 board can you tell them I won't be going on. I don't want to deal with it for awhile. Probably won't check this for a few days but thank you for your T&P.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Life sucks again

• I posted something for you. T&P hon. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't know if you want hope right now so ignore below if you don't.

One of my friends lost her daughter shortly after birth (around the time we lost Aidan), had an early m/c and just recently gave birth to her rainbow.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses!  ((hugs)) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry for your losses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :-(
  • I'm so sorry ((hugs))

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • I am so sorry ((hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• I am so sorry ((hugs))

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am so sorry.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so, so sorry. Big huge hugs.
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so sorry for both of your losses.
  • I'm so, so sorry for your losses.
  • I am so very sorry for your losses.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• This happened to me too (see sig), I thought it was horribly cruel and I was angry for several months.  I had a D&C and I was glad that I was able to move on to grieving fairly quickly after having the surgery- I know it's not for everyone, but it helped me.

Big (((HUGS))).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • I'm so very sorry.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I'm so sorry for both of your losses.
    BFP#1: EDD 10/11/11 Our sweet boy Robin was born 7 weeks a little early on 8/23/11 due to HELLP syndrome, unfortunately he was diagnosed with Trisomy13 and left us on 8/29/11. BFP#2: EDD 10/13/13
    thelossblog.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"