Parenting after a Loss

**KathyMarie**

I saw your post about your DS refusing bottles. I went through this for a long time and after many bottle and nipple changes, we finally found one he likes: nuk orthodontic nipple. I kept my born free bottle and put a nuk nipple on and after 2 tries, he took the bottle. This was the only thing that worked for my coworkers daughter, so I thought I pass this info along. GL and hugs.
BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **KathyMarie**

• Thank you, but, alas, we have tried that one.

We've tried the following:

--Nuk

--Dr. Brown

--Tommy Tipee (the closest to success)

He won't give in. I sent yogurt with him today, so at least he'd get nutrition. I feel so helpless. He refused most of the yogurt too :(

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hugs, I know I was very stressed out about this. Consistency of bottle feeding also helps. Hopefully he will take a bottle soon so you can have peace of mind. How long has he been daycare?
    BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks.

He started on 1/31. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to try sending him with his Tommy Tippee sippy cup with a Tommy Tipee bottle nipple on it (it fits). He might like to hold the cup's handles while he drinks, to have control. 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • GL, I hope the sippy cup is a success. GL tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"