Baby Names
Options

suggestions for twin names to go with Colin

DD is Addison, chances are we're using Colin for one of the boys but we need a second boy name. We can't seem to agree on much. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: suggestions for twin names to go with Colin

• Options

I like irish names (I'd happily go with Finbar, DH says no), or not unheard of but not every day names.

I love Silas, Jonah, I've loved Declan since I was 19 but it's way too popular now.

DH likes names he's heard of recently, which means they end up with trendy names. My regret on Addie's name is popularity, the year before she was born it wasn't in the top 100 (it was 113) the year she was born it jumped to #23. His favorite right now is Harrison, which I like but I don't like the popularity of. Possibly Harris but I'm so used to Harrison Harris sounds unfinished. 

MN will probably be James (my father), last name is similar to Altman. 

• Options

I'd still love Declan in your set, but I'm biased. It's less popular than Addison and Colin! We've never met another one besides my own. :)

Others:

Rowan, Emmett, Beckett, Mitchell, Rhys, Ronan, Sullivan, Duncan, Aidric 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenatalie7s19:

I'd still love Declan in your set, but I'm biased. It's less popular than Addison and Colin! We've never met another one besides my own. :)

Others:

Rowan, Emmett, Beckett, Mitchell, Rhys, Ronan, Sullivan, Duncan, Aidric 

we have mostly similar taste! (I like Asher as well). DH shot down Rowan, Emmet, Beckett, Ronan, Sullivan and Duncan! 

Declan is the #1 rising name in popularity, some tv show helped with that. It's popping up on all these lists and the rise of Addison has made me pay more attention to that.

• Options

My first thought was Patrick. :)

Since you like Irish names Aidan, Malachy, Peter, Daniel, Kevin, Andrew, 

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Collin is on our list.  Maybe our other names would appeal to you as well.  DS is Stephen.  Our boy name list right now is:

William

Patrick

David

Jason

Peter

Michael

Elliott

Kevin 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

It's NMS, but my cousin's little guy is named Finley. That's a cute Irish one.

NN can be Fin. Finley and Colin... cute!

Others that come to mind:

Andrew, David, Henry, William 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ethan, Ian, Liam or Declan!
  • Options
    Gavin, Bennett, Finnegan/Finn, Emmett, Donovan
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Colin and Caden?
  • Options
    Liam comes to mind. Colin and Liam sound nice together :)
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    Patrick, Sean, Fynn, Ryan, Liam, Ewan, Brendan, Shane, Owen, Cormac, Declan, Keiran, Flynn, Nolan, Dylan
  • Options

My first thought was also Patrick. Or Liam. 

From your previous list, I do like Asher a lot. 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options
    Cashel came to my mind (since you like Irish names).  I don't know how you feel about the same letter though. I also thought of Rory and Eamon.  I like Asher from your list too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"