North Carolina Babies

Need Sleep?? Charlotte night nurses and nannies!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Sleep?with a newborn baby, or twins, in the house sleep can be elusive! Most of us expect this and plan for it. But, what happens when you have a colicky baby? Or twins that are not on the same schedule? What about nights when the baby just wants to feed all night? How do you function the next day? What if you have other children to care for? Many of us are not fortunate enough to have family in the area to help out. As parents, we find ourselves exhausted and trying to function day after day on just a couple hours sleep. This can be extremely taxing on the sleep-deprived individual and also the entire family. In addition, it can be dangerous! Numerous studies show the importance of sleep for our health, both physical and mental. Lack of sleep can contribute to memory problems, anxiety, depression, hypertension, diabetes, and weight gain?just to name a few problems. In addition, fatigue contributes to a significant number of car crashes and accident-related deaths. These are incredibly serious negative effects of sleep deprivation! Parenting is difficult enough; we don?t need to add these additional challenges.

Sweet Dreams Newborn Care was born as a labor of love and necessity. After the birth of my third, colicky, child I was given the unique opportunity to combine two of my passions in life; taking care of others during a difficult time in their life (healthcare) and nurturing families (motherhood). Sweet Dreams Newborn Care, LLC was born after discovering the need for high quality nighttime newborn care in the Charlotte, NC area. We provide the highest quality nurses and nannies to nurture your child at night, allowing the family much needed restorative sleep.

At Sweet Dreams Newborn Care, we believe that sleep is a necessity, not a luxury. The post-partum period brings physical and mental changes that combine with sleep deprivation to wreak havoc on what should be a joyful time in our lives. As a physician assistant, I understand the physiologic importance of sleep and the benefits it has on our physical and mental health.  As a mother of three, I know the impact fatigue and exhaustion have on all members of the family. We will work with your family to develop a plan for nurturing your infant, carry it out effectively and allow you the gift of sleep. You can rest assured that your infant will be cared for by the most qualified providers with extensive experience. If you are a first-time parent, dealing with a colicky child, or trying to manage multiples, we can help you get the sleep your body so desperately needs.  Whether it is one or two nights a week, or every night, we can match a provider to your family?s specific needs.

Rest for the baby, rest for the family. Sweet Dreams!

Visit us at our new website www.sweetdreamsnewborn.com for more information.

Leah Warren, PA-C, MMS, MPT

Owner and Founder, Sweet Dreams Newborn Care

info@sweetdreamsnewborn.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"