Postpartum Depression
Options

New here..

Hi-

This is kind of hard for me to even write. I have known for a while now about two years I have anger issues/depression. Sometimes I can be fine, but then something that someone does or something that happens sets me off. I get so upset by the littlest things. My son is now almost 11 months old and this has been going on since he was born. I think that having him sent me over the edge and made me realize that I need help. I kept thinking that as the months went on that things would get better and they never did. My husband can't stand me sometimes and I know that I am hard to live with. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully they can tell me something. I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want them to look at me different or think that something is wrong with me. This runs in my family on both sides, there is a history of depression and anger issues. I guess this is my hello, and I hope that some of you can share your experiences.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New here..

• Options
    I'm glad that you made the decision to go see a doctor.  That is a hard step, but it's important on the path to diagnosing what is wrong and making a plan to get better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"