** kbowman78 ** — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

** kbowman78 **

Hey there!  Just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you.  I hope you were able to talk with your OB and get a recommendation on whether to proceed or hold off on TTC with the meds.  I know that any setback can seem like an eternity.  God's timing is perfect, though, and I truly believe you'll be holding your little baby some time next year.  Sending prayers your way!
Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
my blog

Re: ** kbowman78 **

• That's incredibly sweet for you to be thinking of me. Both my OB and my Gastro says it's ok for me to be taking the Nexium, although they said the best case scenario is to be taking nothing. There's no guarantee I will be off the meds in 3 months if the gastritis does not heal as quickly as he would like for it to.  I'm still not sure what to do about TTC because part of me would like to wait, but it's so extremely hard after having already waited so long. We are leaning toward just taking the approach of leaving it up to God and praying that if I do get pregnant while on the meds, everything will go well. It does make me feel better to have OB's and Gastro's ok to start trying if we want to.

Thanks again for asking and for thinking of me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards