Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-in

1. How are you feeling?

2. Weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. Do you have an tattoos?  If yes, what/where/when?  If no, have you thought about it?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday Check-in

• Options

1.  Still anxious about upcoming IVF.

2. Highlight- Visiting with a friend from college I hadn't seen in a while on Sunday and going to the Illini game with my dad.  The Illini actually won, so that is good.  Also, dh and I went car shopping on Saturday and that was fun.  Lowlight- feeling bloated and uncomfortable while on stims for IVF.

3.  I have an RE apt this morning and I think they are going to tell me my ER will be Wed, so I'm looking forward to that.

4.  I don't, but I have always thought about getting one and never did.  After our loss, I'm considering getting something to remember our boys, but I'm not sure what to get.  I have a professional job so it would have to be somewhere that would be hidden if I were working.  I'm thinking hip/side butt area would work.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. Tired and frustrated with Olivia's crying/screaming/discomfort.  She clearly has gas/tummy/reflux issues going on and we have yet to find a solution.

2. High:It was a sunny day yesterday and I got a 7.5 mile run in.  Low:  Olivia's crying.

3. The weekend.  Always the weekend.

4. No tattoos, and I have don't want one.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  how are you feeling?  proud of myself for making it out of bed and showering before the girls woke up.  it's the little things these days.

2.  weekend highlight:  we got to get away and travel to indy.  we stayed in a hotel friday night and went to the children's museum saturday afternoon.  i don't know who loved the playscape area more, me or audrey.  lowlight:  the 5 hours my wedding ring was missing on sunday.  i knew exactly where i put it but couldn't find it anywhere. finally i questioned audrey and she admitted to putting it on her finger to show her animals.  thankfully it was on the floor buried underneath all her animals.

3.  whare you looking forward to this week: still hoping my friend has her baby.  and hoping to get back into running.

4.  do you have tattoos? if yes, what/where/when? if no, have you thought about it?  no tatoos here.  1.  i'm too chicken  2. i've always thought my weight fluctuates too much to keep a tatoo looking nice! ha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. How are you feeling? Woke up with a nasty headache, but three Ibuprofen later it's finally starting to subside.

2. Weekend highlight?  Had a very yummy dinner and fun time out shopping with DH Saturday evening.

Lowlight? Can't think of anything.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Taking Friday off work - my mom, sister and SIL are coming to Indy for a Girl's Weekend. Can't wait!

4. Do you have any tattoos?  If yes, what/where/when?  If no, have you thought about it? No tattoos for me. I don't want to go through the pain plus I'm scared to do something so permanent since I will most likely regret my choice some day! 

• Options

1. Feeling good :) 39 weeks yesterday- 6 days to go :D just got done at the OB and she said she's happy with the progress made (now 2cm, 70% effaced)

2. Highlight: just the feeling that things are really ready for him to come :) (like the house is clean, his room is completely ready and clean, etc) Also, DH surprised me with two willow tree statues- "Home" and "The Quilt" I love them! And him :D lowlight: worked all weekend

3. Looking forward to seeing if he comes this week or not :) so exciting!

4. Yes, one. I got it right before sophomore year of college, it's in the dead center of my back and it's a cross. I never thought I'd get one, but I just woke up one day and wanted to do it. I just felt like it was something i wanted to experience. I thought about it for months before taking the leap, but just got something I knew would always mean something to me.

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. How are you feeling?  Sleepy.  DH and I have been on a Biggest Loser kick, and have been watching the episodes on Hulu. I was up to late watching an episode!

2. Weekend highlight?  Had a pretty low-key and productive weekend

lowlight?  Can't think of any

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Probably another low-key week.  No big plans.

4. Do you have an tattoos?  If yes, what/where/when?  If no, have you thought about it?  I do not.  I wouldn't want one since they stretch if you gain weight, and then it would look all gross if you lose weight.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options

1. I am feeling good!

2. Highlight: getting work done on a big talk I have to give in a few weeks.

Lowlight: working on Saturday.

3. Vegas, baby! I am going to an important conference Wed-Sat but my husband is going with me a few days early to enjoy some vacation.

4. No tattoos - I don't think I could ever get one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. How are you feeling?

Feeling good. Have my 6 week pp doc visit this afternoon.  I am anxious to find out if the bleeding that started yesterday is AF or just some last minute delivery discharge.. 

2. Weekend highlight?

My parents took Hailey for the night Saturday night and DH and I had dinner and went out for a few drinks.  It was nice to get some quality time with him again.  Also TMI but DTD was nice too.. 

lowlight?

woke up sunday morning to bleeding and more discharge.....not exactly the best way to start a day. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

Discussing birth control with the doc today and getting some things done while Hailey sleeps.  I am so behind on cleaning, and laundry and just general house work.  Such is life with a new baby! 

4. Do you have an tattoos?  If yes, what/where/when?  If no, have you thought about it?

I do not have an tattoos.  Always wanted one but I have hypertrophic scaring or Keloid scars and the tattoo artist I met with who did my brothers 2 tattoos wont do them for fear of a keloid forming underneath the tattoo.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

1. How are you feeling? Good. I'm on CD 13 & already O'd this time last month so I am trying to wait patiently...or not so patiently :)

2. Weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-shopping yesterday and then a great dinner out with the hubs and my family. Lowlight-cleaning house

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Having tomorrow off to work from home.

4. Do you have an tattoos?  If yes, what/where/when?  If no, have you thought about it? No. I can't imagine still wanting whatever tattoo I get now when I am 85, old & wrinkly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"