Two Under 2

Carseats

I'm just wondering where you put your carseats for 2 kids under 2 in a car...my oldest will be 20 months when I have the next one.  So tell me how did you arrange your car seats...what worked for you??

Re: Carseats

• My toddler is behind the drivers seat and my infant is behind the passenger. I did this because it's easier to replace his pacifier when it falls out...
  • DS is behind the passenger, DD behind the driver. We just didn't want to switch DS to the other side of the vehicle. 1) He was used to being on that side 2) We can look back and see how he's doing, or hand him things if needed (obviously not while driving, but at a light or if we're stopped)...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD1 RFing in a convertible behind the driver, DD2 in an infant seat behind the passenger. It's the only way they both fit RFing.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS1 is/was behind the driver seat and DS2 is/was behind the passenger seat. DS1 was forward facing already when DS2 came.

We couldn't put a RFing behind the driver seat either or dh wouldn't be able to drive the car. So DS1 had to move over to behind hte driver seat.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"