Detroit Babies

Slows BBQ..........

is SOOOO good!! I was there today for the first time...and definitely ate for two :)

We also went to the DIA - my daughter had so much fun - they have 'family days' on Sundays - at 2pm they had music and storytelling - we'll definitely be going back again.... just wanted to share an idea for a good family activity...  :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Slows BBQ..........

• imagespreebz:

is SOOOO good!! I was there today for the first time...and definitely ate for two :)

We also went to the DIA - my daughter had so much fun - they have 'family days' on Sundays - at 2pm they had music and storytelling - we'll definitely be going back again.... just wanted to share an idea for a good family activity...  :)

Wow! thanks so much for sharing! I have heard alot about slows, we passed it on the way to mexican town with some friends a few weekends back, and had heard good things- going to have to take DH there! 

I was just talking about the DIA the other day and was not sure how kid friendly it would have been- but this is great to know!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • slows is sooooo good.  If it it's not for the ridiculous wait time (over 2 hours on weekends) i'd go there more often.  didn't know about DIA being kid friendly, thanks, will look that up!
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"