TTC after 35
Options

Confessions of a POAS addict

Can we start our own 12 step program?  My plan was to start POAS on Saturday....didn't make it that far and started Wed.  Neg, neg, neg.  yesterday I got the faintest of faint pink lines x2.  Hoping to wake up to a clear second line today-instead I got a BFN.  It's still early for me, CD 25 today.  Since I bought Internet cheapies I can not help want to scrutinize a stick every time I go to the bathroom.  This month we decided to move forward with DE so I've slacked off on monitoring my own cycle.  Last month I ovulated on CD 17.  I have been very sick since Friday.  Too sick and exhausted to function in any normal capacity.  Mostly congested with a low grade temp.  Although, have also noticed that I've been constipated and really headachy. I think our timing was good this month, but cann't be positive because I wasn't paying attention.    Wondering if a very early pg could be effecting why I feel so lousy and haven't been able to bounce back as I normally do?
TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome

Re: Confessions of a POAS addict

• Options

Those could definitely be early pregnancy symptoms!  I hope you do have a surprise BFP on your hands!

This does however sound a lot like what happened to me last month, also using the internet cheapies.  What I'd swear was a very faint line on two tests, then BFN on the blood test.  I don't think I really trust the Wondfos anymore.  As soon as mine run out I'm biting the bullet and buying a couple of boxes of FRERs.

And ETA:  I'm also getting a similar effect this morning, at 13 dpo.  I don't trust it at all; will buy some FRERs later today. 

• Options
    Good Luck and I hope this is your month!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrooklynesque:

Those could definitely be early pregnancy symptoms!  I hope you do have a surprise BFP on your hands!

This does however sound a lot like what happened to me last month, also using the internet cheapies.  What I'd swear was a very faint line on two tests, then BFN on the blood test.  I don't think I really trust the Wondfos anymore.  As soon as mine run out I'm biting the bullet and buying a couple of boxes of FRERs.

And ETA:  I'm also getting a similar effect this morning, at 13 dpo.  I don't trust it at all; will buy some FRERs later today. 

Thinking that I'm going to have to purchase some FRER too, just cann't tell my DH.  He has no idea that I've been testing-I HATE to tell, because then he wants to know-well?....wish it were that cut and dry.  Wish that I even know how many DPO I am this month-lesson learned and will be paying closer attention and using OPKs next month.

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options

Ticker warning::::

Good luck ladies!!! And yes please go get some FRER's they were the only ones I trusted.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My heart started beating so fast when I read the part about the 2nd line!  Hoping and praying you will see a darker definite one tomorrow.. good luck!
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options
    Any updates, happywife?! Hoping for you.
    TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Options
    Nope, many BFNs- questionable BFP again today on the Wondfo. Thought about taking a picture and posting it, todays is much clearer than my last questionable, and might even show up in a pic.   Used a digi today and it clearly stated Not Pregnant.  Moving forward with DE consult scheduled for next Friday.  There's still small hope, but I learned long ago not to get my hopes up.  Today is CD28.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"