Single Parents

hello

i am new to the bump. i am a single mom of two boys and have only been so for a year...the seperation from my boys father was horrible to say the least  he cheated on me starting when my youngest was only three weeks old and it continued for six months until i finnaly couldnt take it and kicked him out and he took everything when he left including our car that i had just paid off... we had been together for five years and engaged for three so it was hard to just let him go... i wanted my family together and he kept jumping the fence this whole last year even though he married the woman he was cheating on me with only two months after i told him t leave  he recently fooled me again into thinking he missed our family and was truly done with the other chick i listened... stupid idea... now i realize i am pregnant and he yelled and screamed at me that no one can know i cant tell anyone its his and if i d he will hate me forever for ruining his life... he even admitted that when we were together he wanted it but now that his wife and him are ok again he doesnt and i have to go away  hes blocked my number and doesnt even care im having his now fourth child...i just dont know what to do... part of me just wants to forget hes the dad at all and just not even try to keep him updated... just dont know what to do and my first ultrasound is the first of march
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"