Indiana Babies
Options

Saturday check-in!!

I tried to log on several times yesterday morning and afternoon, but the bump was down.  Here is the belated check-in.

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Saturday check-in!!

• Options

1.  Anxious.  On day 8 of stims for IVF #4.2

2.  Highlight- Seeing my follies growing on the ultrasound.  Lowlight- I'm nervous that they aren't all growing at the same rate and I wish there were more of them.

3.  Car shopping with Dh today since he needs a new vehicle.  Picking up Dh's parents from the airport tonight since they are returning from vacation and left their car at our house.  Tomorrow morning, another checkup at the RE.  Then I'm heading to Champaign for the Illini basketball game and meeting my dad there.  Unfortunately, the Illini haven't been doing too well lately.

Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Options

1. Doing ok- 8 DAYS TIL DUE DATE! :D

2. Highlight: I had a little bit of bloody show Thursday morning! So now we're just waiting! :) lowlight: the waiting haha

3. Weekend plans: working all weekend :( unless baby bear decides to come :) 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How are you feeling? - Good!

2. Highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight - spending time with a new friend!  

Lowlight - ugh.  My DH and my mom are arguing about my brother (he's a recovering drug addict and living with my parents, DH doesn't want me to visit them while he's there) and I ended up stuck in the middle.  Also, there was some crime on our street this week that affected the whole block.

3. Weekend plans? - Taking one of our dogs to the vet for her annual shots and having dinner with some friends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. I am on anxiety overload; I feel terrible and my stomach is in knots. I am blaming the Reglan I was taking for my milk supply and I seriously hope this feeling subsides now that I am off of it.

2. Highlight: Connor turned 1!

Lowlight: The heat broke at our daycare and they were closed for 2 days :( I had to take some time off work and it really set me back on getting some things done, which only added to my anxiety. On the bright side I got to spend some QT with the kids.

3. I am working a 24 hour shift at the hospital today. Yuck. Tomorrow I will be packing - my husband and I going to Las Vegas next week (I'm presenting some research at a conference but we plan to have a little fun too) so I have to get the kids ready to go to my in-laws for a week too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  Pretty good!  I had a free birthday decaf mocha and an oatmeal from Starbucks today.  :)

2.  Highlight:  My mom is coming into town today!  Definitely the highlight.  Lowlight:  Still feeling pretty sick, especially at night.

3.  Hanging out with DD this morning while DH is at a class at church.  Need to clean the guest bathroom before my mom gets here.  Going to see my mom's family tomorrow near Bloomington, so we're skipping church.  Napping.  

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageMichelle121110:

2. Highlight: I had a little bit of bloody show Thursday morning! So now we're just waiting! :) lowlight: the waiting haha

Wow - I can't believe you're almost there!  Congrats and best wishes for a safe & healthy delivery!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? I have a bad cold (thanks to DH) and UTI...but otherwise good :)

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight-running outside with this global-warming weather  Lowlight-my immune system finally breaking down

3. weekend plans? Today I am catching up on laundry, cleaning, and my DVR. Tomorrow DH and I are going shopping and then meeting up with my family for a birthday dinner.

Whitney- I hope your conference goes well. Thank you for the encouraging words earlier this week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagethethomps:

1.  Pretty good!  I had a free birthday decaf mocha and an oatmeal from Starbucks today.  :)

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize Starbucks gave out free coffee.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagethethomps:
    imageMichelle121110:

Wow - I can't believe you're almost there!  Congrats and best wishes for a safe & healthy delivery!

Right!? It's so crazy! Thanks for the well wishes! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and visit with your mom! And, as always (it's a little delayed, but) I love your picture! I must say, the Tupperware top hat has been my favorite to date ;) 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. How are you feeling?   All over the place!  Excited to be here, terrified to be here, nervous about oh so many things...

2. Highlight/lowlight of your week? Our house appraised for more than we owe (were scared due to the real estate market) so we can go thru with our refi!!!

3. Weekend plans?  Pretty lame- mostly laundry :)

-B 

Emily Louise 10.13.2012
  • Options
    imagebrithil:
    imagethethomps:

If you have a registered Starbucks card, they will give you a free drink on your b-day.  Kind of awesome.  :)

• Options
    imageMichelle121110:

Right!? It's so crazy! Thanks for the well wishes! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and visit with your mom! And, as always (it's a little delayed, but) I love your picture! I must say, the Tupperware top hat has been my favorite to date ;) 

It's been great so far!  And thanks - it's one of my faves, too!

• Options
    imagethethomps:
    imagebrithil:
    imagethethomps:

If you have a registered Starbucks card, they will give you a free drink on your b-day.  Kind of awesome.  :)

Happy birthday!  I keep meaning to register my card.. I gotta do that. 

• Options
    imageLemonsQueeze82:

1. How are you feeling?   All over the place!  Excited to be here, terrified to be here, nervous about oh so many things...

Congratulations!! Be sure to get yourself added to the due date list next time I get around to posting it :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"