Eco-Friendly Family

I might be late on this recall but

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief was recalled. I had bought the unscented kind for our son. Johnson and Johnson owns Aveeno too? What do you use for a lotion for your LO? I'm so grossed out.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I might be late on this recall but

• I don't trust pretty much any big brand. I was a very faithful CA Baby costumer until all the drama with their reformulation. I still have the old formula Supersensitive Lotion and I love it but once that's gone I'm going to try Bubble and Bee Body Butta. DS has eczema so I have to be very careful with what we use. I always recommend this list by safemama.com it's amazing how much research she's done!
  • I've heard good things about weleda.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Earth Mama Angel Baby and it is wonderful!  Smells like a creamsicle and rated a 0 on EWG's cosmetic database.
  • imageJoeysLady:
    We use Earth Mama Angel Baby and it is wonderful!  Smells like a creamsicle and rated a 0 on EWG's cosmetic database.

Yes, us too as well as the baby soap.  I order it online, so there's no issue with having to drive forever to a specialty store to buy it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageredhead2466:

imageJoeysLady:
    We use Earth Mama Angel Baby and it is wonderful!  Smells like a creamsicle and rated a 0 on EWG's cosmetic database.

Yes, us too as well as the baby soap.  I order it online, so there's no issue with having to drive forever to a specialty store to buy it.

I was going to ask where you get it. We'd bought a bottle at the store and LOVED it... but I haven't been able to find it again.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"