Two Under 2
Options

If you have a gym membership

When do you workout?  Who has your kiddies while you're at the gym? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: If you have a gym membership

• Options
    I go a few times a week after work. Our gym provides childcare ($10/month) Mon-Thurs evening until 7:00.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I plan on using the gym's childcare but I definitely have to check it out first. It is the only way I can see myself using the gym consistantly. I will be working at in the morning after the kiddos eat breakfast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our gym is down the street and $15/ month.  I go after the kids are in bed when DH is home.  Or on the weekends.  I don't go as often as I like, but the beauty of it is that my membership is so cheap!  
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We joined the YMCA and we work out whenever we can together. They have onsite childcare included in the membership and it is worth every single penny.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I go when DH can watch the kids, but I'm looking in to a YMCA with babysitting. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Our gym has a day care, but DH and I  both work full time so I dont like to take them to the day care during the week, as they are already in day care all day.

We will put them in the day care on the weekends. During the week I either wake up at the crack of dawn and go before anyone is awake, or I go after they are in bed. I try to make it at least 4 times a week.

• Options
    Our gym has a wonderful daycare that is open from 8-8 every day. 

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    In the mornings. We have child care at the gym included with our membership.
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • Options
    Using a gym with built in daycare is pretty awesome,but beware of separation anxiety before you sign up for a long term membership.  DD wouldn't allow me to workout so I had to quite the gym
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"