Two Under 2
Options

Ju Ju Be Diaper Bags- Which One for 2u2

I have fallen in love with the Ju Ju Be Diaper Bags. I was thinking about getting the Be Prepared. However I am not sure if that will be to big. I looked at the BFF and it seemed no bigger than the diaper bag I have now which is full with just one kid.

Anyone use either of these for your 2u2? Which one do you prefer?

Re: Ju Ju Be Diaper Bags- Which One for 2u2

• Options
    I had the BFF. It was ok but a PITA. The changing pad was so hard to get out when the backpack straps were on, the zipper in top made it difficult to access burp cloths in a hurry and it wasn't big enough. I hated it but I bought it off Craigslist for $40 so I'm not that upset. Personally it just wasn't the right bag and I prefer the tote style. I'm an under packer and it didn't fit stuff for my 2. All I'd pack was a cup for my toddler, a bottle for my baby, burp cloths, toys, snacks, formula holder diapers, wipes and my wallet. Not nearly big enough and the design was ridiculous for my needs.
  • Options
    Thank you! I think I am going to go with the bigger Be Prepared bag then. We tend not to pack a lot of stuff just what we need for that trip out. But with two we will obviously have a lot more since an infant tends to need more than a toddler anyways.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used the Be All (the messenger style one) and found it to be a great size. It was really practical too, hands-free. I didn't want a backpack style one and this one worked out great.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    I had the exact opposite opinion of the BFF. I loved it for that first year of 2u2. It was the perfect size to me. I loved that there were 2 pockets that held 3-4 diapers for each kid. There were plent of pockets for bottles, baby food. I kept a change of clothes for both boys in it and burp clothes. I also liked my wallet had a separate area also could fit my sunglasses in it. Now we just use their PBK small backpacks but once #3 coems I'll be using hte BFF again.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I only have 1 child right now, #2 is on the way, and I have the Be Prepared.  It is well made and the organization is great.  I've used it with 1 baby for all day trips or overnights, and had room to spare.  I'm an over packer and like everything in my bag...not in my car.  I think it would be good bag for 2u2 for longer outings.  If you're going out for a quick trip, it's probably too big.  It is also pretty heavy, but I almost always hang it on the stroller, as it's not something you want to be carrying around for any period of time.  Call me crazy, but I also have 3 diaper bags for different situations (quick trip, all day, backpack, etc.)  I wouldn't want it to be my only diaper bag, since it is heavy and bulky.
  • Options

imagebim38106:
    I used the Be All (the messenger style one) and found it to be a great size. It was really practical too, hands-free. I didn't want a backpack style one and this one worked out great.

This!  I found it holds more than you would think...and once #2 arrived, I stopped bringing as much stuff for #1.  The size was (and still is) fine! 

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have the BFF.  I do like it a lot.  Even though DD2 isn't here yet, I still have plenty of room inside for DD2's things.  I like the backpack setting over the should bag.  It just stays on better and is easier to hold DD while the backpack is on.  I don't have any real complaints.  I didn't want a too big of a diaper bag (Be Prepared).  I get the impression that the Be Prepared could almost be like an overnight bag, but it depends on your needs and how much you plan to carry.

Usually, I have 4 diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, camera and wallet in the main compartment and still have room for DD2 in a couple months.

I put sippies in the side pockets and other small things in the front compartment.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"