Preemies

Ugh...shots

Our DD got her 6th Synagis shot yesterday along with Flu shot and Pertussis shot.  I feel soooooo bad for her...she's in so much pain.  Her legs aren't really chunky and everytime you move her she's cries.  I wish I could take her pain away from her.  Her pedi said he wants her to have 1 more Synagis shot and he thinks she will be on after that.  I can't wait for flu and RSV season to be OVER!
Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH

Re: Ugh...shots

• I know what you mean. I go through this daily as my daughter is a diabetic and is a preemie. She is still in the NICU.I hope your daughter feels better soon. 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Sorry :( I hate seeing my LOs in pain. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Even though I was so glad he got the shots and they were so beneficial, I used to dread Synagis days.  Andrew would get so so upset with those shots he would be holding his breath and getting hives.  It was awful!  Hugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"