North Carolina Babies
Options

How far along am I?

I know no one can really answer this question because I wasnt charting. My last period started 9-15 (I have been pretty regular because I was on provera for 4 months). I tested on 10-15 and got a bfn, but it was late in the day. Then tested on 10-20 and got a BFP. The reason I ask is because I have an ultrasound on Monday and I dont know if they will be able to hear the heart beat. I am thinking that if I got a bpn on Oct 15th then I probably ovulated late and maybe not be as far along as I think. I just dont want to be worried about this if they dont hear the heartbeat. What is the earliest you heard it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: How far along am I?

• Options

Just tell them you have no idea when you O'd or when your LMP was.

That was my situation exactly ... I went in the u/s said I was 5w5d. Then 3 days later I had another u/s and it was 6w1d - so measuring on track.

They should be able to tell you by U/S ...

• Options
    Assuming you're pretty regular, your EDD will be based on your last menstrual period (LMP) so starting from 9/15, you'd be about 6.5 weeks.  You may be able to see the heartbeat that 6.5 weeks but hearing it might be tough.  They may not even give you the option to hear it if they know at 6.5 weeks theyn't not expecting you to hear it (they didn't turn on the volume when we did our 8 wk u/s).  I only saw Natalie's at 8 weeks and heard it at 11 weeks.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow..sorry about all the typos.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards