Parenting after 35

So Excited....

I came home to an email from a company asking me if I would be interested in a position.  It would be a level 3 engineering position so I am pretty sure it would be very good paying (the pay range I found on payscale is between 40-70k a year!!).  I do not have an engineering degree, but I do have close to 10yrs experience in most of the area's they are looking for.

After all the financial difficulty we were in last year I would be beyond ecstatic to get a position like this.  Especially since DH just got a fairly decent full time job as well.

I know I would still have to go through the interview process etc, but I am still excited to even have been contacted for a position like this.  It would sure beat the $9 an hour I am making now!

Wish me luck!!

Re: So Excited....

• LUCK LUCK LUCK!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBrideBuddies:
    LUCK LUCK LUCK!
    Me too, me too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • oooooo, good luck! 
  • What a great opportunity!  Lots of luck!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Everything crossed and prayers said.
  • Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!! Hello everyone, I bought this tablet about a week ago and this is what I think about it so far. I was honestly impressed with how fast the Ramos Tablet item was shipped and delivered to me. Once I opened the package, I became even more excited! The picture on the website doesn't do this tablet justice. The picture lead me to believe that the Buy Ramos display would have more of a duller appearance but it is surprisingly bright and eye catching. The weight wasn't too heavy or light. The 7 inch display seems way bigger than it is in Buy Ramos Tablet person as well. Ramos W21 It is capable of performing all of the functions Ramos W12HD I need it to and it is really easy to use. Ramos W22 The only down fall that I can name with this product is that the Android app doesn't seem to have the same games as it did on my husbands smart phone. Ramos W19 One of the main reasons I purchased this item was to use Ramos W6HD the market app to download my favorite games like Angry Birds but Ramos W16 it's not on there. Ramos W13 Disappointing yes, but I still very much enjoy this item and recommend it to... Read more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"