Upstate NY Babies
Options

Albany ObGyn rec/question

I used to go to AMC Women's Health, it was located in Latham in the medical building by Target.

Now they moved and it looks like they are located in AMC.  Do you think that would be a hassle to go to?  I don't know anything about patient parking or whatnot.  And it's definitely a further drive, not a big deal but not as quick and easy.

I am also open to changing ObGyns, but I don't know if that would be a hassle getting my records transferred.

Re: Albany ObGyn rec/question

• Options
    I go to capital region obgyn : Dr. Burstyn in Latham. It's around that same area. Might be same building. I've only seen her twice. I really like the NPs there and the U/S techs. Very nice office. She delivers at Bellevue. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto Dr.Burstyn's office. I switched there for this pregnancy. They have been incredible. Much better than my old obgyn. They have a website if you google dr.elina burstyn.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i have had to take X to albany med and i'm always in and out...they have valet for the medical offices and i can always find parking in the ramp...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"