Baby Showers
Options

Hostess Gift

What is an appropriate hostess gift?  There are 4 different showers being thrown for me and all have multiple hostesses.  I don't want to do anything to expensive since there are so many, but I want to show my appreciation with something nice.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hostess Gift

• Options
    I have been having this same problem...my friend and sister are throwing one of my showers and I think I am going to get them charm's for their Pandora bracelets. My other friend has a hook up at a jewelry show and thinks she can get similar beads for a fraction of the price for me.
    Alison & Britten-Married April 16, 2011 in Miami Beach Farrah Ann arrived May 4, 2012- 6 weeks early! 5 lbs 6 oz. and 19 1/4 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Since it's a "shower," giving gift baskets of things from bath and body works would be cute, or a mani- pedi set. You could also give them a baby themed thank you basket with a movie such as "baby mama", cry babies, sugar babies, etc in it!

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"