Attachment Parenting
Options

moby pros

just got mine after deciding my bjor active was no good for around the house....i find it slips down lower on my torso within about an hour-to were i cannot easily kiss the top of DD head-I hate having to redo it because she sleeps happily in it and this wakes her and starts fussiness...tips?

Re: moby pros

• Options

It sounds like you aren't getting it tight enough to start out. You should be wrapping it REALLY tightly (because it will stretch for you to put the baby in and then loosen a bit for them to settle in-- with a stretchy wrap it's really hard to start out too tightly). It should fit like a tight knit t-shirt before putting the baby in. If you are having trouble pre-wrapping, you can always youtube videos for a front wrap cross carry and really bounce and tighten it once you have already have the baby in place. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I found with the moby I had to wrap it much tighter than I thought because it does stretch. I would wrap her and get her comfortable, then immediately tighten everything. Once she got older I bought a woven, and kinda wished I had one from about 2 months on, once she got over 10-12 pounds. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesolidio:
    I found with the moby I had to wrap it much tighter than I thought because it does stretch. I would wrap her and get her comfortable, then immediately tighten everything. Once she got older I bought a woven, and kinda wished I had one from about 2 months on, once she got over 10-12 pounds. 

thx i think this is it-seemed pretty tight 2 me but makes sense now

• Options
    Agree, you have to tie it really really tightly.  I just love my moby, DD loves it as well.  She especially likes watching me wash dishes... lol!  There are lots of great videos on you tube that you can watch to help you tie it up so LO is nice and snug.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"