Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

2nd bday party ideas- st. Pattys day? Need opinion

Ds bday is the day before st Patrick's day. Since his birthday falls on fri we are dong the party on the holiday. I'm debating on doing a little leprechaun party or does that take away from something he really likes and just do a character theme like Mickey or yo Gabba Gabba . 

Re: 2nd bday party ideas- st. Pattys day? Need opinion

• Options
    I think a leprechaun party would be so cute, complete with little pots of gold and rainbows. When he's older, you'll never have the opportunity to do it bc there will be something he really wants instead.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I vote Little Leperchaun. How fun!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I say do the St Patty's Day theme.  And make this for one of the foods!

https://pinterest.com/pin/154740937166617988/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like the lil leprechaun idea..... My 10 yr old DS's bday is on St Pattys Day. I always have all the kids and adults wear green shirts.

• Options

imageScout2005:
    I think at 2 you can still do whatever you want. Enjoy it while you can, when they get older, it (as it should be) is going to be about what THEY want and like.

This.

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options
    definitely do a St. Patrick's day theme complete with guinness, smithwicks and baileys for the adults.  I would have so much fun planning that party!
  • Options

imageScout2005:
    I think at 2 you can still do whatever you want. Enjoy it while you can, when they get older, it (as it should be) is going to be about what THEY want and like.

This.  My XDH shares your LO's birthday.  Growing up, his Mom insisted on having a St. Patty's themed party every year.  XDH HATED.IT!  He just wanted to have a birthday party like all of his friends with "normal" birthday stuff.  Just something to keep in mind as your LO grows up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"