January 2011 Moms
Options

What is..

the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is..

• Options
    I generally go get whichever child has decided to wake up first. Lately it's been Emily.
  • Options
    put on glasses, grab nook from the nightstand, turn on the keurig, go get kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Get DD.

If you asked my DH this question, his answer would be: go to bathroom, get dressed (this includes socks and shoes), put cell phone in pocket, make his half of bed, get DD.

It drives me batty. GO GET THE KID, give her some milk, then go do whatever. I'm pregnant and even I don't stop to pee before getting her.

• Options

If DD is awake then I get her, grab a diaper, and hightale it to the kitchen for her milk.  She's a bear if she doesn't get a cup of milk immediately.

If DD is not awake then I get to have a cup of coffee and play on the computer.

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

Get DD.

If you asked my DH this question, his answer would be: go to bathroom, get dressed (this includes socks and shoes), put cell phone in pocket, make his half of bed, get DD.

It drives me batty. GO GET THE KID, give her some milk, then go do whatever. I'm pregnant and even I don't stop to pee before getting her.

This made me LOL!  My H does the same thing, except it's get dressed, go to the bathroom, brush his teeth then he'll go get DD. 

• Options
    imageMom2Mack1:
    imageSweetHurricane:

Get DD.

This made me LOL!  My H does the same thing, except it's get dressed, go to the bathroom, brush his teeth then he'll go get DD. 

The best part is that he'll go change DD and give her her milk, and then he comes back to the bedroom (wtih DD) and brushes his teeth and shaves. It doesn't count as letting me sleep in if it's only 10 minues, dude.

• Options
    I put my glasses on, let the dogs out, and get coffee. I'm up before DD 95 percent of the time.

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    imageMom2Mack1:
    imageSweetHurricane:

Get DD.

The best part is that he'll go change DD and give her her milk, and then he comes back to the bedroom (wtih DD) and brushes his teeth and shaves. It doesn't count as letting me sleep in if it's only 10 minues, dude.

BAHHHH - DH does that too.  He'll bring her in the bedroom, and of course she wants me as soon as I'm in sight. 

• Options
    Get up and grab Coop. Change him, pee and make him breakfast. 
  • Options
    Sometimes I'll pee first, then go downstairs grab JT's milk, then bring it into him and let him drink it in his crib while I change his diaper. He's a beast until he gets the milk so I find this makes things much smoother.
  • Options

usually my older DD is already up so I go in her room and get her.

Then I go to the kitchen and get my pot of coffee going and make older DD some cereal. By then DD2 is usually awake so I change her and bring her into the living room and give her some milk. After this entire routine is done, I wake up DH. lol.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nurse DS,  then go pee.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Go get Kain, sit in bed with him while he drinks a cup of milk, bathroom then get him dressed, give him breakfast and then I get myself ready.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    On work days I am up before LO 90% of the time.  I get up, shower & dress, make-up, etc. so I am fully dressed for work before he wakes.  Then I change LO's diaper, get him dressed for the day, feed him breakfast and eat my breakfast.  Then I load the car - diaper bag, my purse anything else that needs to go with us.  Go wake older DS up and make sure he gets in shower so he does not miss the bus and then grab LO and head out the door.
  • Options
    I'm starting to sleep a little bit deeper so by the time I wake up I have to pee really bad so I do that first.  Grab E, get her milk, cuddle on the couch while she drinks it and talks to me.  Change her butt then we play for a little while before making her breakfast and starting our day.
  • Options
    Grab kid, put contacts in, and go pee. Then head downstairs for first morning bottle, and a cup of coffee and cheerios
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"