January 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Browser?

What browser do you use? I just got a new computer. I was using Firefox but I figured I'd see what people are using now before sticking with that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: NBR: Browser?

• Options
    Firefox, wouldn't go any other way. No popups!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I only use Firefox to get on DH's work site. It doesn't work in IE for some reason. FF runs slow as shyt on my computer though so I stick to IE for day to day stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have ALWAYS used IE, never even seen anything else. lol

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    I only use Firefox to get on DH's work site. It doesn't work in IE for some reason.
    IE uses a bizarre backend that doesn't play well with other browsers, but all the other browsers play well with each other.  And this is why none of you can see PIPs, btw... The Nest doesn't take IE into account when it codes.

I use Firefox. I used Chrome briefly but Google is getting really creepy with data mining, and the Chrome EULA is full of tin foil hat stuff.  If it weren't, I'd still use it.

• Options
    imagebroccolitree:

imageSweetHurricane:
    I only use Firefox to get on DH's work site. It doesn't work in IE for some reason.
    IE uses a bizarre backend that doesn't play well with other browsers, but all the other browsers play well with each other.  And this is why none of you can see PIPs, btw... The Nest doesn't take IE into account when it codes.

I use Firefox. I used Chrome briefly but Google is getting really creepy with data mining, and the Chrome EULA is full of tin foil hat stuff.  If it weren't, I'd still use it.

But...I can see everyones PIP's but MrslynnD's,  so it sounds like my IE is far better. lol

• Options
    I use firefox. Marsam, you should too! All the cool kids are doing it. Stick out tongue

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imagebroccolitree:

imageSweetHurricane:

But...I can see everyones PIP's but MrslynnD's,  so it sounds like my IE is far better. lol

I use IE and I can see everyone's pictures so suck on that.

• Options
    I use IE and google Chrome. Chrome is super fast for me but I can't use any of the message stuff when I reply to posts (bold, emoticons, links, picture inserts) So I use IE for the bump, even though it crawls...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"