Virginia Babies

Just Moved to Richmond/Glen Allen - OB/gyn Suggestions?

Hi,

I just moved to the area and am 19 weeks pregnant. It is scary not knowing what the best hospital/ group of OB's to go to. If anyone can recommend an OB or Hospital for a new mom-to-be that would be great! 

Thanks! 

Re: Just Moved to Richmond/Glen Allen - OB/gyn Suggestions?

• St. Francis or St. Mary's.  Both are part of the Richmond OB-GYN group and both hospitals are very nice.
  • http://www.virginiawomenscenter.com/ is where I go. They service many locations but I delivered at Henrico Dr's. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use Commonwealth Physicians for Women...LOVE them...primary office is located at Henrico Doctor's Hospital Forest, but also have a smaller office at St. Mary's.
    Jacob Alexander was welcomed to the world on March 15th at 9:46 pm weighing 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long.
  • Virginia Women's Center -- they are terrific!  I'm delivering at St. Mary's and VWC has an office at that location. 
  • I love VWC as well. I use the Henrico Doctor's office. It is easier for parking, which I appreciate. They are awesome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dr. Kenley Neuman and Dr. Bendheim of Va Physicians for Women are great. You will not be disappointed if you deliver at St. Mary's. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards