Two Under 2
Options

surprise! 2U2 now 3U2, twins!

i'm still in shock... just found out we are having twins! if I thought I was going to be busy before, I don't even know what to think now. taking all prayers :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: surprise! 2U2 now 3U2, twins!

• Options

Blessed x 2! Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow!  How exciting!  Congratulations... rest up Mama.

I have neices that are twins and they are turning 3 this summer.  So much fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! I am in the exact same boat, I totally understand the shock you are feeling right now! I don't have any advice, since mine haven't gotten here yet either, but just think, 3 times the love!!!!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    How exciting, surprising and shocking! Congrats!
    Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
  • Options

Congratulations! I can only imagine what a shock that must be :) I have a friend who just had her twins, and her oldest is going to be 2 this month. Another friend has a 4 year old and 2 y/o twins. Both have figured things out and gotten into good routines and things are great :) You'll work it out!

I don't know where in MI you are, but I know there's a great moms-of-twins group in my area. PM me if you want any more info and I can get it for you. I have a few friends who have twins who are very active in the group.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Mom of 4u4 here. Congrats! If you need anything PM I would be happy to give you hints! Be sure to join the multiples board!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options

It will be amazing! I do not have that many (yet!) but I grew up just like that and it was fun. I was 9months old when my twin sisters were born and we have all been very close. (and my mom had another child at home already who was 5)

Soon enough you'll be wondering what you did before you had all those amazing kids. :)

• Options

Congrats! It will definitely be crazy, but in a few years you will look back and laugh and say "how did I manage to do all of that?!"

You'll love how close they will be :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What a great (and crazy) surprise! Congrats.

I just watched a youtube video of a mom showing how she uses 2 baby carriers at the same time because she has a 2 year old and 4 month old triplets. (I am trying to choose a new carrier) She put the 2 year old on her back in a Beco Gemini and one of the triplets on her front in a Beco Butterfly and then pushed the other 2 babies in a double stroller. And she was so tiny! So hey, if she can manage with all of those, you will do great!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"