TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Can I Hang Out Here Too?

Hi, do you mind if I join you? I've been on TTCAL since I joined in June 2011.   I find myself wanting to offer support over here more and more.

I just turned 41 and DH is soon to be 43. We have a DD born in 2003 and have been trying for #2 since 2005. DH was diagnosed with MS in 2006 so between his illness and our age we were told that IVF was the way to go.

After our 4th  IVF was unsuccessful we are at a crossroads and are not sure how we would like to move forward with TTCAL.  We know we aren't ready to give up but just aren't sure of how we want to proceed.  

This is a big decision for us and no matter what choice we make I will be TTCAL for a while. I hope you'll let me hang out here too.

ETA: paragraphs 

Re: Can I Hang Out Here Too?

• Options
    Of course you can hang here! I am so sorry for the situation you are in and that you find yourself here. Good luck with whatever path you choose to pursue. ((hugs))
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're joining us, but welcome.  (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you find yourself here, but welcome.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    Welcome hun. Big (((hugs)))
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to  you, Sorry you have to be here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Come on in, I'm sorry you have to be here and for all you're dealing with but, welcome.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome, I am so sorry you have to be here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you find yourself here.. Welcome to 6+
  • Options
    Welcome.  I'm sorry you have to be here.

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I know I'm going to be here for a while so its nice to have people who know what that's like. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you have to be here.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Welcome, I am so sorry you find yourself here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"