Attachment Parenting

Suggest a carrier/ wrap...

We have and loved the moby when Eevee was tiny and we haven't tried it since because we have not gone out where we needed it and it can be kind of time consuming to wrap when just running out. My mom uses just a front pack carrier around the house when she babysits because it is easier for her and Eevee does love it but it does not look the most comfortable and the moby is more comfy for me so I can not see myself taking her out for long periods of time in it. In addition it also looks like crud...lol...

She is just about sitting up by herself so something simple that puts her on my hip even may be nice. What do you recommend for just taking the load off while carrying her around the house or at the grocery store? What do you recommend for all day outings?
 Our local natural baby store carries ring slings and they always draw my attention. Do you like those?

TIA
You will never know how much you mean to me my little jelly Bean.
Mommy loves you Eevee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
<a href="http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/cpali/?action=view

Re: Suggest a carrier/ wrap...

• I use my slings around the house, and my Beco out and about.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love my ring sling for out and about. He's old enough to sit in a cart now, so if he's too heavy in the sling I put him in there. The ring sling goes nicely over my coat (or not, in summer) and is quick to adjust and get him in and out of. The downside is the 1 shoulder carry is only comfy for about 30-45 min before I get tired.

I also have an Ergo, but it really is ugly as sin. My ring sling is pretty.

• Loading the player...
  • Ring Slings are great for quick outings like the grocery store, but putting all of LO's weight on one shoulder can get old after a while.  

For longer wearing a mei tai may be a nice middle ground between a buckle carrier and a wrap for you.  Babyhawk, Catbird Baby, and Kozy all make good ones. 

• I love my ring sling, but I find it to be a little time consuming for around the house. I actually just got one of the seven slings that they are always giving away for around the house.
  • I love my ring sling, but prefer my mei tai while out and about as my shoulder starts to ache after 45 minutes or so. I bought one exactly like the babyhawk for $30 on ebay, worth checking out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really love my Becco ButterflyII for long or short outings.  It is so easy to throw on quickly and it comfortable for a long time.  It has an inner harness so it's so easy to get the baby on my back without worrying about dropping the baby.  I also liked my ring sling when LO was tiny.  It really did hurt my back when she got a bit of weight to her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"