Oregon Babies

IVF in Oregon

I have had a successful and rewarding time with my RE until recently. Though I really like the clinic, I am weighing the option to swich REs....anyone have IVF in Oregon?? Thoughts on your clinic??
10/2009 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 11/2009 #2 IUI with trigger- failure 12/2009 #3 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2010 IVF cycle started~02/18 ER 7 eggs 4 fertilized 2 viable,~ 02/22 ET 2 embryos~ 11/2010 healthy baby girl born!! 8/2011 tigger/natural approach -failure 9/2011 natural approach-failure 10/2011 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2012 IVF cycle started~02/16 ER 17 eggs 0 fertilized ???~ET cancelled Questions unanswered :( ~~ September 2012 IVF#3 !! Excited and hopeful! Plan is to do ICSI! Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IVF in Oregon

• I suggest Oregon Reproductive Medicine. We love the Office and the Staff! I personally Love Dr's  Bankowski & Barbieri ! They helped us with both our children, my almost 2yo and current pregnancy. I hope this helps. GL
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • I got pregnant before starting IVF, but loved Dr Bankowski at Oregon Reproductive Medicine.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies!!  We have been going to NW Fertility, and have loved them. But after our failed IVF last week I have been questioning somethings and thinking about checking out ORM...Thank you again!
    10/2009 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 11/2009 #2 IUI with trigger- failure 12/2009 #3 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2010 IVF cycle started~02/18 ER 7 eggs 4 fertilized 2 viable,~ 02/22 ET 2 embryos~ 11/2010 healthy baby girl born!! 8/2011 tigger/natural approach -failure 9/2011 natural approach-failure 10/2011 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2012 IVF cycle started~02/16 ER 17 eggs 0 fertilized ???~ET cancelled Questions unanswered :( ~~ September 2012 IVF#3 !! Excited and hopeful! Plan is to do ICSI! Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A little late but I also had a successful cycle with Oregon Reproductive Medicine.  The doctors and nurses are all great.  Most of my interaction was with Dr. Barbieri and Dr. Bankowski did my retrieval and transfer.  Despite a poor fertilization, we still managed to get one to stick in there.  They don't do day 3 transfers at all, which was a little nerve wracking when we only had 4 embryos on day 1 but their reasoning is that if it can't live in the lab, then it won't survive in the uterus either.  Not sure how much I buy that when so many other women have successful day 3 transfers but it was something I agreed to when we decided to stick with them vs going to OHSU.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"