February 2011 Moms
Options

Whoa. This board blows.

I used to come here regularly when I was pregnant, WTH happened? This is one sucky BMB.

That is all. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whoa. This board blows.

• Options
    A fb group was created
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    You didn't think it was sucky when you were pregnant? What's wrong with you? Wink
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagevflipo:
    You didn't think it was sucky when you were pregnant? What's wrong with you? Wink

I stand corrected.  In my defense, it was at least utilized. I swear I check it maybe once a month and only see 1 or 2 new posts. 

• Options
    Yeah I think most people have moved over to the 9-12 or toddler boards, or the facebook group.  That seems to happen with a lot of the BMBs though, I don't think it's unique to this one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used to check this board pretty regularly (even though I never posted much), but yeah lately it seems like there's been fewer and fewer posts. Not to mention a lot of hatred for the Feb '11 mamas. Not quite sure where it all stems from, but it's definitely awkward or uncomfortable to read about how much this board sucks. I am curious now how everyone's LO is developing and what kind of milestones they've achieved since turning 12 months, so occasionally I'll ask a question in hopes that someone will reply. Hopefully we'll see more from the fellow Feb '11 mamas. 
  • Options
    Ditto above. I loved to read everyone's updates and chime in. Miss you ladies!

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chart
    CP 05/09
    BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
    BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
    1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
    BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011
  • Options
    Is the Facebook group open?  I was around here fairly frequently when we were all pregnant and would love to participate again.
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    id like to join the FB group too!! i watched the boards and tried to participate but thats what i get for having an android and trying to use TB from it.. Huh? can i join too?!
  • Options
    i'm like most of you... i came on here pretty regularly when i was preggers with lil man. it's a ghost town now... wow... but i suppose i'm partially to blame for that as well since i found myself with less and less time i came on less and less and posted even less than that. hope everyone and their babes are well! :)
  • Options
    does anyone have the FB link?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"