Upstate NY Babies
Options

question for all u mom's

I just had a baby 2 months ago and My boyfriend and I just had sex tonight and didnt u any protection ( Stupid ik) now my question is can i get pregnant again if he pulled out, ejaculated but then inserted his penis back into my vagina. Please please let me know

Re: question for all u mom's

• Options
    Yes, it's possible. If you don't want to get pregnant, you'll have to use REAL birth control like condoms, the pill, an IUD, etc.
  • Options

SleepConfused

Why did you pick our boring local board to post your MUD on? wouldn't you have more fun on a national board?

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMelissaSue81:

SleepConfused

Why did you pick our boring local board to post your MUD on? wouldn't you have more fun on a national board?

I was thinking the same thing.

MUD, not even creative MUD.

• Options
    imageTinyPinkBug:
    imageMelissaSue81:

SleepConfused

I was thinking the same thing.

MUD, not even creative MUD.

Well, she is local....maybe she is just too young to know how she got pregnant the first time! But, I agree she would have had much better responses on a national board for this MUD! 

• Options
    I don't think it's mud. But I won't comment further :)
  • Options
    People this dumb having babies makes me both very sad but also very happy (job security).
  • Options

Sarcasm font:  Psssh.  The pull n pray method always works, everybody knows that.  Plus, you totes can't get knocked up after having a baby for like 6 months anyway, so you basically used double protection- good for you!!

ETA:  Might I suggest some form of real birth control or possibly sterilization.

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Anyway, what's up with him sticking it back in? He got his, tell him to just roll over and start snoring.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"