Health & Exercise
Options

new to this board - intro

Hi ladies.  I was on the bump when i was pregnant and now my baby will be 1 year old next month.  I don't remember there being a health and exercise board back then but i'm excited to see it now.  I am basically in the "toning" stage of excerise right now.  I gained 68 pounds when i was pregnant and it was really hard to look at myself in the mirror. I went up to a size 14 (was size 6), so as soon as i got the ok from the doc i started at the gym with a trainer. Went to the gym 5 days a week for quite a while and changed my eating habits.  Now I'm back in my size 6 and have lost 69 pounds as of today.  Even though I can fit back in clothes , my belly is still a little flabby and i need to keep on with the working out.  I'm actually quite addicted to it now.  I"m battling a sinus infection this week so I haven't been able to go to the gym in a week and i'm feeling it.  Looking forward to supporting each other with you ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new to this board - intro

• Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your weight loss! What types of workouts are you doing? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker">
  • Options
    cardio - usually 30-40 min twice a week on stair master. upper body workout with 20 min of cardio 1 day and lower body workout with 20 min cardio 1 day.  I go 4 days a week usually.  I can't do much ab exercises do to my pelvis still hurting, surprisingly you can loose a LOT of weight on the belly with out ab work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"