April 2011 Moms
Options

Are you ever surprised...

by how much your LO eats?

Chloe just ate an entire banana (and not a small one either) and she had about an inch of my banana as well! 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are you ever surprised...

• Options
    All the time! Jackson ate a whole banana this morning as well - I couldn't believe it! He is wanting less and less baby food and more finger foods. Growing way too fast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD eats a TON in the mornings! She'll eat a 4 oz. bottle, then eat about 1/3 of my eggs & toast, then she'll eat her fruit puree with some Cheerios or actual fruit then about 45 min. later she'll want another bottle! Boggles my mine everyday! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, but the opposite. We are up to about 3 TBsp of food a day split up into two servings. She will eat just about anything now, but only in small doses.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I think my weight loss plan now is that Liam will eat all of my food! I thought I would "split" a Greek yogurt cup with him the other day, and I'm pretty sure he ate most of it.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    YES! For dinner they each had, a slice of pizza. 3oz of smashed blueberries, half a banana, and a hand full of puffs.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    carissa eats 5 mini pancakes, and entire banana, and sometimes a yogurt almost every morning. that's just breakfast. you should see her lunch and dinner. girl can eat.
    Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"