Late Term and Child Loss
Options

SO angry... Just need to vent

After we had to put our puppy down last week, I found a forum to post a review of the rescue that we got the puppy from.  I didn't say anything that wasn't true, but I was very honest about what happened and the way we were treated.  Today I noticed that someone who works for the rescue responded to my review (which I totally disagree with... an organization should not be able to write their own review).  They totally discredited everything I said.  What really made me mad, though, was that at the end they said that "if we really cared about the dog, maybe we should have tried treating the puppy before we put him down".  We have been struggling with our decision to put the dog down so much since last week that this really hurts to hear!  I'll be honest... a lot of our emotions about the dog are totally tied into losing baby Gary.  My husband has been beating himself up over the puppy... as he says it "We didn't have a chance to save our son.  I should have at least given the puppy a chance."  It breaks my heart to hear him say this, and the fact that some stranger would also imply this makes me furious!  I have every right to post a review about our experience with them... they have no right to personally attack me.  I'm so angry right now I could cry! 

Sorry... had to get that off my chest.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: SO angry... Just need to vent

• Options

I would post another review right after and bash the crud out of them.  Huge huge hugs to you and to DH.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Is there a way you can report them to the BBB? I would look into that as well.

I would also call the rescue place and ask to speak to whoever is in charge because they're completely unprofessional. If they're also on Yelp, I would post a review there as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Big hugs. I'd write another review! 
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    ((hugs)) I would respond to what they wrote.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I did respond.  I explained myself further and defended our vet (whom they said "likely killed our dog").  I also mentioned our loss again... just in case the responder missed that part the last time... and emphasized how much this dog meant to us.  I also said that my intention was never to "bash" their organization because I recognize that without organizations like theirs many more dogs would be killed in the high-kill shelters.  I went on to say that on the contrary, I felt personally attacked for making a decision that was extremely difficult for us to make in the first place.  Given the fact that we had no choice but to lose our son, as if we would just willingly let go of our dog, too.  What an a-hole!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"