Preemies
Options

One Down One to Go!

Hello! Well, yesterday was my 6th anniversary and me and DH went on a date(thanks to my MIL for watching L and C) and in the middle of the date we got a call from the NICU! They told us that Brooke could come home tomorrow(meaning today)! I was so excited! So we went home got everything together and this morning we went to the NICU and got to take her home. It sucked leaving Ellie there but her BGL's have been fabulous the past 2 days! So she is getting better which is wonderful! Maybe she is following in her older sisters foot steps? Brooke is now sleeping in my DH's arms and I couldn't be happier! Brooke is 5lbs 9oz and Ellie is 4lbs 2oz!Thanks for all the ongoing support!XOXO,Sammi 
Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!

Re: One Down One to Go!

• Options
    It's a very busy time for you guys! Congrats!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options

imagehaziedaze:
    It's a very busy time for you guys! Congrats!

Yes it is! Thanks!  

Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats, Mommy!  I hope you have them both at home very soon.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    one down.... the next one right around the corner! congratulations mama - you almost there
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! Ellie is not having such a good day. :( Her BGL's have been so high today that is never good. On the bright side Brooke slept great last night!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! I know how hard it is to have one twin home and the other one still in the NICU. Hopefully you can bring Ellie home soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"