2nd Trimester
Options

truley upset

13»

Re: truley upset

• Options
    imageTheFutureMrsH2012:

Dear OP:

I'm about to get mean (PG version) with you, so put your big girl panties on. 

Delete your damn facebook. Change your freaking numbers. Delete your TB account. Go cry to some other sap that actually wants to hear your ridiculous bullsh!t. 

And for heaven's sake... go back to work and quit being a crazy nutcase. 

This gave me The Wets...

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    Unless there is some truth to what this person is saying to your bf, there is no reason to stress over someone who has nothing better to do, though if there is some truth u need to come clean. Maybe you need to get a doctors note as proof for him if he's questioning you. Also yes your blood pressure goes up when getting upset as everyone else's but it also comes down not long after. How about try to breathe, tell her off yourself and move on if it makes you feel better. On another note if this is absolutely not true what she's saying and it stresses you out this much maybe you should check your insecurities. Also, if you can't handle a little drama how are you gonna handle a kid with temper tantrums and fits? Grow up, go to work, do what needs to be done.
    Number 3 Here we come! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OP- if you are still reading this flame-throwing thread you created, and this is fo-real and not MUD- I have another suggestion to make to you.  Go to work immediately, as previously suggested and DO NOT SAY ANYTHING about this at work.  DO NOT tell anyone that you missed an entire week of work because you were stressed out by a facebook message.  Your coworkers will think you are crazy and may start talking about you behind your back, and will lose respect for you.  Your boss, should she hear of it (which she will, eventually) will be justifiedly angry and will most likely fire you, with or without a doctors note.  That is because NO ONE is going to understand how a annoying facebook message was so stressful that you needed to miss 4 days of work.  They will think you just didn't feel like coming to work, and that you thought up a lousy excuse for it.  ESPECIALLY if said coworkers had to pick up your slack.

And to put things in perspective for you- in January my car was stolen, my grandmother had a stroke and died, and my 20 year old cat died.  This all happened between Jan 4th and Jan 21st.  I missed 3 days of work- one day the day my car was stolen, and two days on bereavement.  And I was still suffering from hyperemesis which means I was throwing up 5 times a day.  Even with the tons of sympathy and understanding from my boss, I still made an effort to come to work.  I even had a doctors note saying I didn't have to work, and I still went to work.  I am not super woman.  I am a teacher without tenure and I knew what was on the line- that if my job were to open up there would be 2000 teachers waiting for it.  In this economy you cannot take any chances. 

That is another reason not to mention your reasons for hiding at home for four days- if any of your coworkers worked through worse (and trust me, they have) they will resent you and think you are a joke. 

Just a piece of friendly advice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDavesgrl2011:

And to put things in perspective for you- in January my car was stolen, my grandmother had a stroke and died, and my 20 year old cat died.  This all happened between Jan 4th and Jan 21st.  I missed 3 days of work- one day the day my car was stolen, and two days on bereavement.  And I was still suffering from hyperemesis which means I was throwing up 5 times a day. 

Wow! That's a whole heck of a lot to go through in 2.5 weeks! My condolences on the loss of your grandmother. And I'm so sorry about your cat. Were they able to find your car?  I'm so sorry you went through all of that. And I agree with your first paragraph as well.

• Options
    imagejessalovesdan:
    imageLittleApple:

Why the hell do you need a doctors note?  This really isn't that bad. Have him delete and block her from FB ASAP and MOVE ON.

Grow up, get your panties out of a bunch and get back to work.  

I NEED THE DOCTORS NOTE BECAUSE WHEN I TOLD MY BOSS THAT WE WERE HAVING AN ISSUE THAT WAS CAUSING MY BLOOD PRESSURE TO GO UP SHE SAID FOR ME NOT TO RETURN WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION FROM A DOCTOR UNLESS I WANT TO GO ON PROBATION!!!!!!

typing in caps makes your blood pressure go up like crazy, its a proven fact. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    judahsmommy1- yes, my car was found and was fixable (although I don't feel the same about it, you know?) basically hot wired, driven until it was out of gas, and then abandoned.  Thanks though- it was a sucky january, but things are better now since I am not throwing up anymore (at least, all the time). 
  • Options
    This is the funniest shits I've read in a long time! OP please come back and let us know when you find out you got fired. I'd fire your dumbazz in a heartbeat. I wouldn't give your stupid Facebook drama even a little bit of concern if I were your boss. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    k im not gonna even comment on what i think of this, but im confused OP because if you are pregnant and your BP was really elevated wouldnt your dr have put you on bedrest or something at least for a few days? I'm pretty sure when pregnant women get increased BP our doctors get very concerned, so why wouldnt your doctor give you a note if your BP was really increased? maybe i missed something.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    please go back to work so I don't have to pay for your ass to sit at home and collect welfare because you think your blood pressure went up because someone sent your husband a facebook message.
    Baby Boy - Born June 8, 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagebritglenn9:
    k im not gonna even comment on what i think of this, but im confused OP because if you are pregnant and your BP was really elevated wouldnt your dr have put you on bedrest or something at least for a few days? I'm pretty sure when pregnant women get increased BP our doctors get very concerned, so why wouldnt your doctor give you a note if your BP was really increased? maybe i missed something.

She hasn't seen the doctor yet. She just knows that her BP was elevated. I don't know why she didn't go to work and forget about it. Oh wait, she is a drama wh0re and that is why.

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imagegisa886:

imagebritglenn9:

She hasn't seen the doctor yet. She just knows that her BP was elevated. I don't know why she didn't go to work and forget about it. Oh wait, she is a drama wh0re and that is why.

OP- im not here to flame you or be rude, but honestly, if youre pregnant and youre so sure your BP is up you should be at the doctors office ASAP, and not worrying about this girl who is lying to your SO or the ppl on here flaming you or whatever- take care of yourself and if you are genuinely having BP issues you need to worry about that first and foremost, and this other stuff later. seriously.. not trying to be rude. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAprilAngie:
    Serioulsy?  this is nuts.  go to work.  Leave your drama at home.  This is messed.  You are missing work because someone is stalking your SO on facebook?  really?  Then you want to press charges? I agree with poster who said grow up.

AGREED!!! This is out of control! And I am one of the people that was trying to be supportive. But at this point I think you are just looking for a pity party in your honor. Suck it up be a woman and move on. And trust me you wont be able to press charges unless she physically hurts you.

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options

LOL

I had to come over from a different board just to respond to this.

Seriously...don't let sh!t like this bother you. If you think this is the only time that your family will be put in a situation like this, you're crazy. My H's ex sent me a mssg over FB a couple weeks ago insulting me about my marriage & my pregnancy. & you know what? f*ck her. I'm the one who's married to him. What's she going to do...steal him via fb message? I don't think so.

Also, just so you know, it's really irritating to read that someone isn't going to work when they are otherwise perfectly healthy. I had to be put on restricted activity. I can't stand for more than two hours at a time & because of that, I can't work at my current job right now. It's a little bit ridiculous that you are almost sacrificing your job over some dumb chick on fb.

& if I were your boss, I would have said the same thing to you. The only reason you don't want to go back to work is because she's pretty much threatening to take action against you unless you have a real reason for having missed work. Her point is valid. & so are a bunch of other girls' opinions on this board. No one is calling you names. They're being realistic & telling you to get a grip. Life is not always rainbows & butterflies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Ok, I've read through both threads and there are 2 possible reasons for this madness:

1.)  You are an attention ADDICT.  Attention (whether positive or negative) is your drug and you are doing whatever to get it...even if that means missing work, keeping this drama going (when it could have been stopped 5 sec after it started), or coming here trying to get sympathy.

2.)  There is some truth to what the fb girl is saying and there is infidelity going on on either yours or your husbands side.  If a person had nothing to hide and was in a completely trusting relationship, her first message would have been laughed at and then defriended, blocked, etc.  But because this is apparently causing such a stir in you, there HAS to be more to this story.  If thats the case, let us know when you are going to be on Maury....I'll need to DVR it.

• Options

imagedancekatidance:
    Unfortunately this website is full of judgmental women who enjoy tearing others down. Even if your situation wasn't ideal and others found it silly there is no reason to bash on someone. Simply move on to the next post without a word if you're so disgusted with what you're reading. I actually had a post on another website about my childs name. I received comments telling me I was going to be a terrible mother, my daughter would hate me, and so on and so forth. There comes a point in time where you have to understand that women behind a keyboard are hardly EVER helpful if they don't agree with what you're going through. You learn to stop posting personal topics like that fast when you join these communities lol. Best of luck with your situation! 

yep, this.

• Options
    imagegreyeyes15:

imagedancekatidance:
    Unfortunately this website is full of judgmental women who enjoy tearing others down. Even if your situation wasn't ideal and others found it silly there is no reason to bash on someone. Simply move on to the next post without a word if you're so disgusted with what you're reading. I actually had a post on another website about my childs name. I received comments telling me I was going to be a terrible mother, my daughter would hate me, and so on and so forth. There comes a point in time where you have to understand that women behind a keyboard are hardly EVER helpful if they don't agree with what you're going through. You learn to stop posting personal topics like that fast when you join these communities lol. Best of luck with your situation! 

yep, this.

So you're going to continue to cry and b!tch about it? If you don't like it, don't bother coming here. It's like blocking people on facebook, but easier. Wink

So did the Facebook Warrior go back to work yet?

Mr & Mrs H. - It all began 10.21.09
    image Sasha & Melinda - Big Sisters!

• Options
    This is sad. I hope this is not real. If it is, you seriously need to grow the fvvck up, you have a baby on the way.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I am really confused by your inability to understand basic statements and cause and effect.  When your boss told you you could only be absent with doctor's note what she meant was you needed a legitimate health reason to be absent, she knew you didn't have one, and you should use that information to make the intelligent and logical decision to go to work.  Instead, you are focusing on the doctor's note portion of this statement not the logical, clear conclusion that YOU CAN ONLY BE ABSENT FOR LEGITIMATE ILLNESS AND YOU ADMITTED TO YOUR BOSS THAT YOU WERE NOT TOO ILL TO WORK.  So now you're making a bad situation worse by making the nonsensical decision to continue to accumulate unexcused absences b.c. you didn't go to work when she told you you needed to be at work.

"You need a doctor's note" = only be absent if sick

"without a doctor's note you will be on probation"=I know you're not sick, come to work NOW

you not having a doctor's note= go to work, accept probation and prove that you can be at your job on time every day

deciding not to go in because you don't have a note = you're going to be fired

By not going back and just accepting probation you're basically guaranteeing you will be fired.  Purpose of probation is to prove you're a reliable employee and for some reason you keep making decisions that demonstrate unequivocally that you are not a reliable employee.  I'm assuming they legally have to put you on probation to fire you; you're probably already on probation whether or not you go in and continuing to be absent will just give them cause to fire you and deny unemployment benefits.

image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."
  • Options

lololol, I don't want this to end, this is really good shiit!

It is priceless that you called in sick to work b/c of ridiculous facebook drama that could easily have been remedied by blocking her. If your blood pressure was truly a problem you would have gone to urgent care. You are so full of shiit! Please, keep it up!

• Options

To the (long gone) OP:

1.  What are you going to do when the doctor doesn't issue you a note?

2. There is a very good chance you are already fired.  Missing that much work without a legit excuse when you have already been warned?  I'd fire you.

• Options
    Go to work, betch!
  • Options

If your BP is so high that it is making you miss work and making you sick, then what are you doing about it ?  Are you resting ?  Are you avoiding anxiety triggers ?  Are you trying to relax and be calm ?  No, you are not. How is being glued to FB helping your blood pressure ?  How is posting on here helping your blood pressure ?  It is only making it worse. 

I mentioned this in a previous post but you might want  to look into talking to a professional counselor who can help you deal with these issues in a healthy manner. 

• Options
    imagegreyeyes15:

imagedancekatidance:

yep, this.

You guys should form your own think tank.  Did you even read the original post?  Its like Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer.Confused

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This whole situation is mind numbingly ridiculous. But I still want to know if she got fired. 
    Married. A 3 year old and a 2 year old. Both girls. Pregnant with another. Someday I'll put a ticker up...
  • Options

Hi,

I agree with the posts saying you should block the people, report them to facebook etc and don't give them anymore of your time.  They are just nuts, looking to cause drama and upset and although it must be frustrating that some nutjobs are targeting yourself and your partner and it would be great to catch them out just tell them to feck off.  You really need to accept some people are nasty and move on.  If you stay home from work, you'll just be more wound up and thats not good for the baby.  Cut them off your facebook pages and just laugh at those silly people.  It's not worth all of the stress and calling in sick to your job over it won't help you in the long run.  Alot of *** happens in life as one other lady said, facebook mentalists should be low down on the list stress causers.  Don't accept people in future unless your sure you know them and want to be friends (not saying it was your fault in the beginning but look at it like it is a lesson learned).

• Options

I would so have fired your azz if you didn't show up for four days over a pathetic facebook message. Good luck with a baby and the drama it can bring if you can't handle something as stupid as this. I can't fathom losing my job over stalking a facebook page. And yet you still can't figure out why people think you're ridiculous?

You also mentioned (likely in all caps) that no one should be able to say anything until they're in the same situation as you. Sorry, but I highly doubt many others would risk losing their job over facebook.

Oh and it's spelled truly, not truley. Maybe you'll enjoy babygaga.com better.

Oh, FFS.
  • Options

Having employees myself I expect performance based on the objectives that were set in the interview and hiring. If you perform your work load on time I don't care what you're going through. Personal lives are not to be factored into work unless you call HR and qualify for FMLA. 

If you were already on warning due to attendance what was the cause? If you're able to perform your work it's fine. If you're not able to then bow out graciously and quit. That will be looked upon more favorable than being fired due to attendance issues regardless of the reason.

Again, it's not your employers job to "care" about your personal life. It's a business, that needs to work to make the daily operations successful. If the doctor hasn't agreed to give you a note then they are probably not going to change their mind.

You're putting your manager in a bad position so please think of them also. What if you hired a nanny that kept calling in. You'd fire her (I hope).   

I don't know how old you are but the reason that topic came up is because after a certain age and many many life experiences crap like that on FB doesn't phase many woman. It's something to set you off initially but once you come to your senses and think rationally it's really a moot point and a NON-LIFE issue!!

Sorry that all of these replies upset you but you didn't come on here for support you came on here for different points of views. This is a blog, internet site not a support group. Not everyone on here is "going through the same thing". We may be pregnant but many of us do NOT have that kind of drama in our lives, by choice, by reality. 

• Options

imageSmcauley7:
    I have no idea what was posted the other day but I think that some of you women on here think this is your little "I'm on the Internet I can say whatever I want because I'm hiding behind a computer" when we all know that you are the women that dont say sh*t in face to face situations.....I think most of you are very pathetic and can't believe half the stuff u say to your peers on here!!!!! Esp when u degrade other women who come on here for support!!! Let me say this again.....Very very pathetic!!!!

I SO agree with this! I read some of the comments on here and I wonder if these "SO CALLED TOUGH" moms would say have these things in real life. It's hilarious and pitiful. If anything, women should be supportive in this group, there should be no room for the extra b.s. that often infiltrates these chats that are supposed to be HELPFUL not HARMFUL. These women need to GROW up. So much for "mommyhood" making you responsible and mature. 

• Options
    imageChristian1990:

imageSmcauley7:
    I have no idea what was posted the other day but I think that some of you women on here think this is your little "I'm on the Internet I can say whatever I want because I'm hiding behind a computer" when we all know that you are the women that dont say sh*t in face to face situations.....I think most of you are very pathetic and can't believe half the stuff u say to your peers on here!!!!! Esp when u degrade other women who come on here for support!!! Let me say this again.....Very very pathetic!!!!

I SO agree with this! I read some of the comments on here and I wonder if these "SO CALLED TOUGH" moms would say have these things in real life. It's hilarious and pitiful. If anything, women should be supportive in this group, there should be no room for the extra b.s. that often infiltrates these chats that are supposed to be HELPFUL not HARMFUL. These women need to GROW up. So much for "mommyhood" making you responsible and mature. 

LOL! Did you read the initial post? I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of women who posted would have been willing to say the same things to her face. The idea that someone would be willing to lose their job over a post made on facebook is pretty ridiculous. Most of the posts just explain how life works - have unexcused absences from work - be put on probation - stay home because you're upset about something on facebook - lose your job. The fact that she got her feelings hurt just tells me that she's more interested in being the "victim" than in being responsible and providing for herself and her family. Mommy hood does not make you mature or responsible as the original poster so clearly illustrated! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"