Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Anyone not hear back from NILMDTS?

I sent them an email weeks ago wondering if they could do anything w/ Nathaniel's photo. I explained what his skin looked like & said I'd understand if they couldn't but I'd really like to know if there's anything that could be done.

They never even responded. I guess maybe they only do editing to photos they take themselves? But they could have at least replied back.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone not hear back from NILMDTS?

• Options
    I agree! A response is the least they could do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Check out this website from what I understand it is free and non profit.

https://babyangelpics.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would be honored to try. (I'm pretty slick with photoshop, and have worked on a younger baby before.)

please email me before you attach the pik. If you'd like me to try.

da   vi    d_and_    tra    cie    at  y a  h ooo

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

I would be honored to try. (I'm pretty slick with photoshop, and have worked on a younger baby before.)

please email me before you attach the pik. If you'd like me to try.

da   vi    d_and_    tra    cie    at  y a  h ooo

Would you really?? I'd love it if you would try. His skin was VERY dark purple so I don't know... Do you think it would work? I can scan it and send it to you this weekend. My scanner is not currently connected to the computer right now due to a huge plumbing leak fiasco in our office(!) But I will have time to connect it over the weekend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"