Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Trying desperately to enjoy today...

Baby Gary would have been 2 months old today, which makes me terribly sad.  He would have been such a big boy.  At the same time, this is our first Valentines Day as a married couple and I want to celebrate that.  Just trying to keep it all together!  Happy Valentines Day, ladies!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Trying desperately to enjoy today...

• Options

Milestones, ugh!

When did you get married? This my first valentines day with my husband (as a married couple) too. I agree it's hard to feel super excited but I so badly want to enjoy it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hugs .
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got married June 12, 2011.  We found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later.  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.  If ever we needed a day to focus just on each other it's this year!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    (((Huge Hugs)))

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Options
    Don't force yourself into anything, it's okay. (((HUGS)))  and thinking of you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"