New to The Bump

New to The Bump but TTC for a while now!

So this is all new to me, the communitty and blogging but i have been TTC for a little over 10 and 1/2 months now! my soon to be hubby and i have been together for 7 years and this would be our first child!  i have been charting temps and looking for discharge when ovulating! i am almost positive that on the 11th of febuary i O and i made sure we had sex 3 and then 2 and then 1 day prior to O and then again on O day... AF isnt due untill the 24th and if interent is correct i can test for a BFP on the 25th!! i have questions on one of the days we had intercourse a few minutes after wards i had lower abdomial cramping and then the next days i had light queasiness and i have noticed since then i am more tired then usual and hungry then usual. i also notice and i dont know for sure if this is a symptom i have had diaherra. i  have been pulling my hair out doing web searches for symptoms and how fast process are. i am more confused then anything. i want to be so badly that i dont know if im making my self think im feeling these ways or not... this morning i noticed that one boob is darker and more tender then other... i dont know and im going crazy.. praying like i have never done before also... could i be or is this going to be another dissapointing month

Stefanie&Larry expecting#1 Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image

Re: New to The Bump but TTC for a while now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"