Detroit Babies
Options

3-d/4-d Ultrasound Baby Envision in Brighton

Has anyone ever been to the Baby Envision in Brighton for a 3d/4d ultrasound.  I made an appointment for the end of February.  I was just curious if anybody recommended them or another place for 3d/4d ultrasounds.  I was also hoping to find a coupon to lower the price.  Anybody have one?

Re: 3-d/4-d Ultrasound Baby Envision in Brighton

• Options
    My bff went there and had a great experience. 
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

I went there and it was awesome!!  The ultrasound tech really knew what she was doing and was very friendly.  My dd was not cooperative so they had me come back a 2nd day at no extra charge.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBGGP9196:

I went there and it was awesome!!  The ultrasound tech really knew what she was doing and was very friendly.  My dd was not cooperative so they had me come back a 2nd day at no extra charge.

I also went there and it was amazing!  Great experience, worth the price.  My sister, who was a month behind me, also went and she also had an uncooperative LO and they let her come back later in the day and then a week later at no extra charge :)

BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    My husband and I went for a the early gender reveal package and really enjoyed them. My lo wasn't being very cooperative  and I was concerneced we wouldn't be able to find out the gender. The tech was very patient and tried different activities to make sure we knew before we left. When we went we got a coupon for $45 off our next scan and we are going next week to have another one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If you mention the bump, you can get a free DVD with the gold package.  It's worth $20 and will save you.

• Options
    I went with Madelyn and it was a lot of fun!
  • Options

My husband and I went at 29weeks just for a fun experience. We loved it! We did photos and video. I still watch them over a year later!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"