Stay at Home Moms
Options

Fast food poll: If you do fast food that is...

If you do fast food:

What your favorite go to restaurant that you never get tired of:

What your favorite fast food breakfast:

Favorite Lunch & supper:

Re: Fast food poll: If you do fast food that is...

• Options

I have to admit, I'm a fast food junkie... for me:

I don't necessarily have "a" restaurant that I go to all the time, besides pizza that is...

Breakfast though: McDonald's gravy biscuit & hash brown... Mmmmmmm.....

Lunch & Supper: Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendys, Burger King - chicken sandwich... delicious, OH... and breakfast from Bojangles since they serve it all day, and  

• Options
    We only eat "traditional" fast food (McDonalds, whatever) if we are on a road trip or have very little time in an airport, so not very often. I do love an Egg McMuffin, though! The only fast food place we eat at semi-regularly is Panera since there is one right by DS's soccer class and DS loves their Mac n cheese...I love their asian sesame chicken salad or their black bean soup.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and when I was pregnant with DS1 I was obsessed with Dunkin donuts egg breakfast sandwiches.....I haven't had one in years, now I want one!
  • Options

Breakfast is Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese wake up wraps.  Love those.

Lunch, Anywhere with a good grilled chicken sandwich.  I like Sonic's a great deal.

Dinner, I love KFC extra crispy.  So bad yet so good.

• Options

We don't eat out often, but I do love a Chick fil A breakfast! 

I have to be careful, Chick fil A was a large part of why I gained 50 lbs when I was pregnant with DD :) There's one outside the hospital and I would go after every OB appt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I never get tired of Wendy's

Love McDonald's sausage burrito and their hash browns are a slice of heaven

I usually love Marco's pizza for dinner 

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    I love Wendy's and el pollo loco. 
  • Options

I don't really do the chain restaurants and in a pinch while traveling I never know what to order because I'm not familiar with their menus.

But, the local taco joint and pizza place recognize my kids when my husband brings them in to pick up lol!

At our taco place I like a hard shell tex mex chili taco

For pizza I love an eggplant and tomato pie

I don't remember the last time I had breakfast "out" but the local bodegas here usually do a sausage, egg and cheese on a hard roll that's yummy!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We rarely have fast food but my favorite would be Subway and I love McDonalds breakfast. My favorite is the sausage mcmuffin with egg. Yum. If we have fast food for lunch or dinner it is usually subway and I love the italian bmt.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I could eat taco cabana everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if needed.
  • Options
    We don't eat fast food too often, but I love just about anything from Chik-Fil-A. When I was pregnant with DD1, I craved Whoppers from Burger King. I ate so many of them that I can't even look at them now without feeling nauseous, LOL.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We have a local chain that does dirt cheap, oh so delicious tacos, burritos, etc. It's called Mighty Taco and I swear they put crack in their cheese sauce because it is SO good and seriously addicting.

I also like Moe's and Salsarita's- I'm really big on tacos. ;)

And I can do a Wendy's chicken sandwich, fries, and a frosty at pretty much any time. 

imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• Options

I don't do fast food that often, but I've been known to frequent Sonic for their slushes. When pregnant with DD, I got at least a few slushes a week for much of the last trimester Embarrassed I like McDonald's Sausage & Egg McMuffin and Panera's Turkey Artichoke Panini.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

We rarely eat breakfast at fast food so I don't have a favorite.

Lunch/dinner would be the same.  My fave is probably In n Out.  Mmm.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Carl's Jr./Hardee's canadian bacon, egg, and cheese croissant with potato rounds.  mmm :-)  That's my favorite breakfast, but that restaurant is not that convenient for me so not something I eat often.  I generally don't like fast food breakfast very well, but this one I can handle. 

I guess my other fast food go-tos are Taco Bell's chicken quesadilla and mexican pizza....McD's iced mocha..... I guess I mainly go to those two when we go out because they are the most convenient and the least expensive. I often get the iced mocha and buy my kids happy meals (yay for toys).

We have a couple local places that are good, Chuck House (chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and a salad), and Del Rancho (I think, basically the same meal there too haha).  But yeah, don't eat there much at all but it's yummy.

This post makes me sound like a great mother :-D

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    imagescatteredtrees:

And here's my gross confession: I like the tacos at Jack In The Box. There I said it.  

OMG I was so happy when the opened one here in KC last year.  I love those things.  You're not alone.

• Options

I love Chick Fil A... They have these new grilled nuggets, and I cannot wait to try them. I would eat anything there, and somehow I don't feel too terrible about it.

I also like Moe's, but we won a years worth of burritos once and I gained a ton of weight... so I try to stay away. 

When we lived in Virginia we loved Biscuitville for their breakfasts and sweet tea. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, we don't have any breakfast chains in Florida besides Cracker Barrel, and that isn't fast.

• Options

McDonald's Bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit for breakfast

Panera: Fuji Apple Salad
    Chick Fil A: Chicken sandwich or nuggets
    McDonald's: Santa Fe Grilled Chix salad

A lot of time, if we want something quick we go to Wawa (an awesome convenience store) where I get a sliced turkey, cheddar hoagie w/cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes & ranch dressing! YUM!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options

I don't eat fast food very often, but Chick Fil A is my go-to. I looove the regular sandwich of course, but lately if I get anything there it's the grilled sandwich.

I really don't eat these anymore ever, but if you're looking for the dirt on my favorite things:

sausage biscuit from McDonalds

blizzards (oreo or heath) from Dairy Queen

curly fries from Jack and the Box

Chick Fil A shakes

Fries from: McDonalds, Whataburger, Chick Fil A. 

• Options

now I want french fries!!!

I don't eat burgers and i'm weird about meat in general, so that limits my fast food (as far as the typical drive thru places go.) I do love Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and i'll eat fries from anywhere! I'm aslo a sucker for drinks and ice cream products. The oreo McFlurry got me through my 1st trimester!

My junkfood takeout now is mostly pizza, panera and Dunks (although I stick to drinks and baked goods- no eggs or meat.)

Seriously, I think i'm going to go grab some fries at McD's.... LOL

• Options
    I love McDonalds.  Chicken McNuggets and fries.  For breakfast, there is NOTHING on earth better than a sausage McMuffin with no egg, hash browns, and toast.  LOVE IT!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We live 15 minutes down a windy mountain road from fast food so I might get fast food once a month. That's a good thing, because I'm totally a fan :) I love In n Out. Mmmm. Tonight might have to be the night for a ff trip :) It's also the only ff I would feed DS. I also love pizza of any kind, Wendys, Chick-fila, McDs, Pick Up Stix and Taco Bell. Yeah, good thing it's not accessible :)
  • Options

I am not too keen on fast food.  We do get it though.

On Thursday we ran late getting out of book  club & I grabbed a Pizza Hut personal pan for the girls and a salad from the Target deli.

Today, we had dance that got over at 11:30 and had girl scouts at 1.  I grabbed McD on the way home (again had a salad).

• Options

What your favorite go to restaurant that you never get tired of:  We are incredibly limited around here, but I seem to never get tired of KFC/Taco Bell

What your favorite fast food breakfast: We are never up early enough for breakfast

Favorite Lunch & supper: See above, Taco Bell. I'm also a fan of Burger King. Wendy's is good too but we don't have one around here.

• Options

I love Panera. Ceasar salad, turkey sierra sandwich, soups, all some of my faves.

As for real "fast-food" I usually do McD's or Wendy's.  I don't eat fast food tons, so I usually don't get too sick of it.  I always get chicken sandwich from Wendys.  McDonalds I alternate between a big mac meal or a mcdouble with fries.

Breakfast I am not a huge fan of with fast food, I hate eggs so I have little to choose from.  I usually go with DD, bagel with cream cheese, iced coffee and maybe hashbrowns. Yum, carbalicious!!

• Options

Sadly, I have a TON.

Panera: Broccoli Cheese Soup, in a bread bowl

Subway: Grilled Chx or Seafood Sensation

McDonalds: I could not get enough of the fruit smoothies during my 1st tri w/ DD. I survived on veggies, rice, and fruit smoothies. I was so limited in what I could keep down that I never felt the slightest bit guilty. And fries. :-) And iced coffee with vanilla. :-)

Sonic: Cherry limeaid, tator tots

Taco bell: grilled chicken stuffed burrito

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"