Military Families
Options

Any Key West mommies?

Got orders to Key West, Fl....and would like to know about living in the keys and also get to meet new friends for me and my babies!

Re: Any Key West mommies?

• Options

I don't live there, but have vacationed there many times when I lived in FL (where I'm from). It's a great community of locals and the tourists are pretty darn funny at times. It's a fairly small island (I think 15 sq miles???), but if you like the ocean and being on the beach, that's the place for you. It's also not too far of a drive (a couple of hours) to get to Miami. The Keys have many different islands to explore and the wildlife is beautiful. Key West has a festival at sundown on the Gulf side by the port that is really fun to experience. You'll honestly have no problem meeting people and becoming part of the scene. I've found people in the keys are super open and friendly - one reason I always loved going down there.

On a side note, wanna give me your orders??? LOL I'd love love LOVE to be back in FL enjoying the beaches ;)

BFP 9/8/10... D&C 10/18/10
    RIP Angel Bear We will always love and miss you xoxo

BFP 10/7/2011; EDD 7/15/12 - STICK BABY STICK!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    imagelittlebabyV:

Got orders to Key West, Fl....and would like to know about living in the keys and also get to meet new friends for me and my babies!

Hiiii!! :) I'm a Key West Mommy! I've been stationed here for 3 years with my DH... We have a little girl and a DS due here in about 9 days. What service are you in? Are you going to a boat? Navy? CG?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"