North Florida Babies
Options

Jax area: indoor/outdoors activities with toddlers

Anyone have fun outdoor activities with toddlers (besides the playground/park)? I was wondering if there's some type of petting zoo/farm in the area? The only thing I came across was the CattyShack, has anyone been there-do you recommend going?? __How about indoors? We've taken DS to BigAir & PumpItUp & he's had a BLAST at bboth! Anymore fun suggestions? TIA Smile
DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Jax area: indoor/outdoors activities with toddlers

• Options
    Check out the Jacksonville Zoo - B loves it, especially in the summer when he can play in the water in the splash park!  There's also the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, or the beach. 
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm in St. Augustine. Here, there's the beach/splash park or Alligator farm for outside. There's also usually a lot of kids playing on the fort grounds, especially on weekends. For inside, ther libraries all have thier own storytimes divided up by babies, toddlers or preschool. In my opinion the main library is the best (but also most crowded). Go early to get a parking spot. DD and I always play on the playground and ride the carousel for about an hour before or after. Storytime is a really good way to meet people. We've made lots of friends and formed our own little playgroup that gets together regularly. Also, The Dance Company has a kindermusic class I've heard is really good. I haven't been yet. I was told it's $10 per class and there's no commitment, like there usually is with Gymborree and those type things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"