Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Follow up to ER post...

I ended up back in the ER again yesterday morning and then at my RE's office.  I have been in so much pain!!! 

Long, long story short.....I have a collection of (probably) blood in my uterus that is trying to make it's way out.  I am now loaded up on pain meds and it's hard to even look at the font to type here.  At least the pain has subsided.  I talked to my RE this morning and she wants me to stay comfortble with meds and if I haven't passed anything by tomorrow, she will probably have me take a medication to try and contract my uterus even more to hopefully get it out.  Please just say a little prayer, or cross your fingers, that it passes so I don't have to go back for surgery.   

Thanks!  I hope to be back to reading all the posts again soon. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Follow up to ER post...

• Options
    OMG - I am sorry that you are in such pain!  I'll send up a prayer that you don't have to go back for surgery and that you are more comfortable soon!
  • Options
    I really hope you are feeling better.  I read your info in your siggy, I am going to pray for you.  I wish you the best of luck and want you to know that sometimes dreams do come true.  Keep your head up. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You poor thing!  I'm so sorry you're going through this.  Please take care of yourself.  I hope this resolves itself soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  hopefully everything passes.  keep your head up as best a possible we are all here for u if u need us.  feel better.
  • Options

I am so sorry that you continue to have pain.  My thoughts are with you.....

Shely 

• Options

I'm reading your post late, but wanted to let you kow that you are definitely in my prayers!  I hope that your uterus gets rid of whatever is in there and heals without surgery.  It's awful that you are having to go through all of this... I hope all of this can be behind you soon so that you can start to move forward!!

• Options
    I am so sorry!  I hope you are feeling better at least on the meds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"